Not my Audi TT, but great for $20k less
By cutcoll on
2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback GTS 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I use my Mitsubishi Lancer SB/GTS for driving to work and chores. I have an 2009 Audi TT 2.0/Quattro I drive when I'm not going to work. When I'm driving the Lancer, I often wonder where the $20k difference in price is. The Lancer has many of the same features like auto. headlights and wipers, heated leather seats, pwr windows, ABS/ATC/ASC, 4 wheel disc brakes,anti-theft system, 18" aluminum wheels(extra $850 on the TT), cruise control, paddle shifters, steering wheel mounted controls, automatic temperature control... So where is the difference? The Lancer exceeds the mpg rating. I'm averaging 30 with mixed driving. Plus the Lancers 6CD sound system puts the Audi's to shame.
Favorite Features
Rockford/Fosgate 710W 6 CD/Sirius radio. CVT with Paddle shift option. Agressive exterior styling. Automatic climate control,wipers, and headlamps. Great MPG, exceeds expectations. 30 mpg avg. (Minimum A/C usage) Great acceleration and passing power. Great quality and value.
Suggested Improvements
Include travel feature to the tilt steering wheel. Add compass and heated mirrors to the GTS package. Ability to omit the sunroof from the option packages. (must get sunroof to get the top many other packaged features.