2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Consumer Review: 2010 EVO X GSR (short term)

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution - Consumer Review

GSR Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Manual)

2010 EVO X GSR (short term)
By m5anchez on

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I Traded in my 05 Tacoma for the Evo. The car I drove in high school was 90 bhp Mustang so I may be going through a mid 20's crisis. The interior build quality isn't as good as the Toyota, and you will be filling up the tank every 5 days also cops will pay lots of attention to you. However none of these small concerns matter, I am now getting to work early just so I can drive on the road at 6:00 am w/o traffic.

The Turbo spool is pretty awesome; the Recaro seats are excellent unless of course you are quite wide. The Evo's handling makes even the most modern of muscle cars seem like they are made out of wood.

I think the car needs a bigger fuel tank and something to protect the intercooler. I also wouldn't mind having 50 more hp as this car is my daily driver.
By notstock
on 10/30/11 23:42 PM (PDT)

I got 300 to the wheels with a few simple intake and exhaust mods/and of course a tune. 340hp on e85. I can switch between the e85 tune and regular pump gas with a simple push of a button. The car is an absolute BEAST.