2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lancer Evolution model:
Got to buy one now!
By buddy#7 on 07/02/10 20:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR Edition 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my first EVO. And im gonna have to say this is the best bang for your buck. It gets looks from everyone. And yes that includes cops! But if you keep your foot out of it. You will be safe as kittens. It takes mods very well. With 15 to 22 gain in hp with bolt ons. They are also somewhat cheap. Great for 4 whenever you have them. But the power will give them whiplash. So save the power for alone time! But you wont be upset with the AWD its amazing. Its grip and go. Launching is the best. The transmission is great. Smooth. The six speed is a must.

Best car ever
By Alexander roberts on 07/01/10 19:41 PM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR Edition 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car has made me very happy. I have never had any problem with it. very fast. even with light mods it still makes the car ran like a charm. But the cops will always be looking for you to make a mistake so take it easy and you'll be fine. anyone who drives this car will never be disappointed with the performance, it's a rocket ship.

Super Sedan
By KT on 04/01/10 20:01 PM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR Edition 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought it new, and now after 80k miles the EVO still puts a smile on my face every time the turbo kicks in. I never had any problems with it. I AVG 27 mpg on the highway doing 70- 75 mph.

Only the Best
By Treston Lorenzo on 01/28/10 16:04 PM (PST)

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR Edition 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have owned 3 Evo's Now. The IX MR is the Top of the line for the Evolution's, and is even better than the new 2008's according to a few companies. This model in 06 was the last year for this Body style, and for the MR Edition last year for the Manual 6 speed. Every Evo I have owned has never had a problem other than normal Brake changes, Clutch at around 45-60k miles, but don't forget this is a performance machine. Clutch isn't meant to last forever. Car looks great, Drives even better. You will get no breaks in this car from cops although... just keep it safe and you will be okay. Go to the track to unleash the BEAST!

Favorite Car
By Joshua L Ferreira on 04/30/09 00:45 AM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR Edition 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Driving enthusiasts this is not a car to be ignored, at first drive I was hooked, it surpassed my performance expectations, just an unforgettable experience. You have not lived until u drive an Evo!! Just go out and drive one - you will not be disappointed.

EVO IX
By saetern on 11/12/08 13:16 PM (PST)

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Best bang for the buck. Awesome car handles in snow better than most trucks I've driven with 4x4. Power delivery is great, especially with basic bolt-ons and a tune. This car will give you whiplash so watch out.

"Super Duper Quick"
By Nawaaz Ismail on 09/04/08 15:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR Edition 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

High-performance "dream machine." Basic mods for this car are a must. Get a reflash, electronic boost controller, and a turboback exhaust.

Sweet Ride!
By James on 06/29/08 10:33 AM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR Edition 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car has it all; big enough for a small family and the performance to make driving anywhere exhilarating!!! If this car doesn't come with the equipment you're looking for then simply look for one and have it installed; there are tons of modifications for this high performance family sedan.

I love my MR!
By speifer on 06/17/08 16:48 PM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR Edition 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Amazing car! I don't know what I would buy if anything happened to it.

It's amazing!!
By bryan2314 on 04/17/08 12:39 PM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR Edition 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is by far the best car I have ever owned. It's practically the funnest car drive in the streets. I mean just by feeling the fast spool up,the control,handling, and even the looks, all in one is something you can't even complain about. This car gives you what you want. If you want to go fast, believe me, y'all go fast. It takes mods very well. Any little mod will make your car even more faster. Believe me I tuned this car to stage 1 and I ran 11.8 at the track in a quarter mile. Thats only about $1500 dollars into mods and I'm running in the 11s now. Enough said, this car is beauty!

1 2 3 4 5 next »

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.