2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Consumer Reviews 6

2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lancer Evolution model:
Going To Warp Speed
By SillyFast on 11/13/04 10:03 AM (PST)

2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII 4dr Sport Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

While that huge wing on the back was a little over the top for me at first, this car has the excellent (if firm) suspension I was looking for. This is one of the easiest cars to drive quickly I have ever owned, and when the twin turbos kick in - it has a wonderful "kick in the pants" that makes me smile everytime. Glad Mitsubishi finally decided to bring this one to the states after many years of waiting. I highly recommend this one For Drivers Only.

Badass Car
By Ace01 on 11/08/04 22:50 PM (PST)

2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR Edition 4dr Sport Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

If you're looking for a family car this is definitely not for you, same thing goes with comfort and quietness-- go to a Lexus or an Acura dealership but for performance or fun to drive this is defintitely a must have. It's like purchasig a Porsche for under $35,000; raw brute power which is way forgiving on the previous version and so I read. The engine sound mixed with its high turbo notes get the feeling that you own the road, I live in Ohio where there's a vast space and less traffic so pretty much I can always test this car assuming I always get lucky with the cops hoping not to catch me. No leathers and advanced gadgets. Anyways, test drive one and you'll see what I mean

GREAT CAR
By lost cause on 11/08/04 21:28 PM (PST)

2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII 4dr Sport Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

the evo is probably the best car i've owned

kool
By speedracersc1 on 11/08/04 13:29 PM (PST)

it's a great car to drive

MR satisfaction!
By guitardave24 on 11/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

This car is more than I expected! The handling and performance are amazing for a 35,000 car. Everytime I get the car and turn the motor, a smile hits my face. I should be out driving right now instead of writing this review...