2012 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Galant model:
It's no evo
By colby_butler on 07/25/13 00:35 AM (PDT)

2012 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This Mitsubishi isn't special or have bells and whistles yet it's a comfortable ride and spacious. My model was a base, however I'm sure there are better options available.

luv this car!
By midway2 on 06/17/13 07:39 AM (PDT)

2012 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought the 2012 Galant because i was looking for something that is reliable and got good gas mileage, and boy does it fit the bill. But what really attracted me is you can get these only a year old at half of their original value, whereas Camrys, Accords etc. are thousands more. The base ES model lacks some bells & whistles found on other cars, however the interior room,comfort and ride is surprisingly good. The body style is a tad dated (from 2004) but with the money I saved it doesnt matter. Power is adequate. Overall a good, solid, reliable vehicle that can be had for a good price.

I hate this car
By lora76 on 07/27/12 09:35 AM (PDT)

2012 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

If I had done some digging before I purchased this car I wouldn't have bought it. I do not like anything about it. I have owned it for 9 months and checked in to trading it off and found out that in 9 months it lost 12000.00 in value. I paid just over 25,000.00 for it and was offered between 13,000 and 15,000 for it. This is just CRAZY.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.