2010 Mitsubishi Galant Consumer Review: Great Value

2010 Mitsubishi Galant - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Great Value
By dan255 on

2010 Mitsubishi Galant SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Edmunds review of this vehicle is REALLY harsh. I test drove many other mid-sized sedans including the Camry, before I purchased my 2010 Galant. A 2010 Camry with close to 20k miles on it would have cost me the same as the brand new 2010 Galant I purchased, with 12 miles. I got a brand new 2010 left over Galant for just over 17k. The sticker price is close to 23k for this vehicle. You will not find a new Camry or Accord out there for anywhere close to this price. For the price the Galant is a great value. I would not pay 5k more for a Camry or Accord, I think the Galant is very close in quality after driving all of them.

Favorite Features

Gas mileage- about 30 mpg on the highway. Smooth ride on highway. Interior design, sporty seats, nice looking dashboard area. Plenty of room in the trunk, front and back seats. Price. Has all the featues of more expensive mid-sized sedans. Nice clean looking car.

Suggested Improvements

The one thing that I agree with on Edmunds review is the design of the radio/sound system. It looks a little dated and out of place compared to the rest of the car. It does look kind of look like the front of an old school boom box. Dropped the ball on that one. Also I think it could use just a little more horse power, not that it is slow. Just a tiny improvement on the pick-up would be my only other small complaint.