2008 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Galant model:
Great car, great value
By bosox1001 on 03/24/12 20:03 PM (PDT)

2008 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased mine with about 42k miles on it and a year later have it approaching 61k. It's a great car that is both practical for commuting AND fun to drive! As far as value within class, it blows away anything Honda can offer. Don't be fooled by it only being a 4 cylinder 4 speed automatic and think it has a weak engine. It gets a surprising amount of power for it's engine size, but since it's not a 3L V6, it gets very respectable gas mileage. Plus the tank is huge, I can get around 420+ miles per tank. The trunk is also HUGE, as I do a lot of tailgating and it can fit multiple fold-up tables, grills, wood, coolers, with room to spare. Overall, it's a very great value.

never fails
By jtho249 on 09/27/11 08:20 AM (PDT)

2008 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have had my Galant for over two years and 40,000 miles. I've taken it on long trips and I obviously drive it every day. it is easy to drive. I have not had one issue mechanically. don't get the seats wet. the cloth they used will show a ring just from water. I have had to steam clean the seats to get the marks out. this car looks good and I will always recommend it to friends. as in most cases. treat your car well and it will treat you well.

Consumer Ratings have more value
By lovemycar on 06/29/10 18:37 PM (PDT)

2008 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Galant. It's stylish, nice looking interior. Great on gas. Had it for over 2 years now and still love driving it! I usually get sick of cars quickly, not this one, not yet anyway.

Hope it lasts as long as my Explorer!
By jinsan on 12/01/09 19:54 PM (PST)

2008 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I recently purchased my '08 Galant with 30k miles and have now put 2k on it. I just hope that it lasts as long as my '02 Explorer (152k trouble free miles). I drive 20k miles per year, mostly commuting to work and 95% highway. So far, I must say that this car rides and handles well...has plenty of power and is VERY quiet! I am pleasantly surprised with Mitsu's build quality and hope to drive this car for 150k+ miles! Waiting to see how it handles in the snow!!!

Love my Galant
By Jerry on 07/15/09 19:30 PM (PDT)

2008 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Looked at the competition and felt the quality and pricing on this beauty was fair. I bought a nice base model and had leather seats installed. Still feel great tooling around in my Mitsubishi. It's a sporty, yet sensible commuter family sedan. Getting about 27 mpg avg. AC good, roomy interior, quiet ride. Have had a couple of trim retainers pop loose but not an issue.

The Best
By master on 05/12/09 05:08 AM (PDT)

2008 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

One of the best cars driven in the mid luxury car segment. Ample leg room, good 4 side visibility. Stable.

An Awesome Car!
By Happy Mitsu Customer on 10/03/08 09:33 AM (PDT)

2008 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan Ralliart V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

The 2008 Mitsubishi Gallant Ralliart is so much more car than I ever expected. Looked at Nissan Altima, Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, VW Passat and Mazda 6 and this car blows them all away. The navigation system is awesome and the stereo is one of the best I have ever heard! Not to mention this car is FAST!

Great ride!
By rrivera on 08/12/08 10:23 AM (PDT)

2008 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I'm so happy I bought this car. It has been an awesome driving experience. And not to mention the saving in y monthly fuel. I give two thumbs up.

Oh yeah
By A King on 07/26/08 00:17 AM (PDT)

2008 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan DE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased this vehicle 2 days ago. I love it. It's a smooth drive and good on gas. It looks great too! I had my 3 nieces in the back seat; they weren't cramped (ages 18,14 and 9.

Just Right
By William Hernandez on 11/18/07 12:12 PM (PST)

2008 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Engine perfomance is great. I have ES model with a 2.4 and it has plenty of guts. Its smoothness on the road makes you forget how fast you may be driving. This cost me a speeding ticket the first week I bought the car. I started using the steering wheel mounted cruise control feature to avoid any more tickets. It handles steady and well around curves. The 4 speed Sportstronic transmission gives me the option to change to a clutchless shifting mode for either a fast take off when necessary or to avoid heating breaks on down hills. I have many compliments from friends on its appearance. To say the least it has a conservative and elegant but yet sporty look. Perfect for my age bracket.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.