Wow!!! I never thought I would be this happy with car!
By galantbylisa on
2007 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I saw the one negative review on here about the glare of the interior and the blind spots in the rear flanks and how it is difficult to park.. and all I have to say is LOL! I am IN LOVE with this car and I NEVER thought I would ever write a positive review for a car in my life, but the Galant has driven me to it (no pun intended)! Yes, there are blind spots in the back (I have yet to drive a vehicle that does not have blind spots), and I have NO idea what he is talking about as far as the glare goes. The u-turns are a little more wider than say a Toyota Corolla (a car I currently still have), but not at all difficult for parking (unless you don't know how to park). HIGHLY recommended!
Favorite Features
I think it's funny that Edmunds says the interior feels cheap, because the interior is my favorite part. I think it looks futuristic and sleek - with blue lights at night. The interior is also VERY roomy and comfortable, something similar vehicles lack. On the contrary, I think it looks borderline luxury inside and my entire family thinks so, too. The design of the outside is sleek and modern - especially for a 2007 model and I purchased this in 2011. I feel like I am driving an expensive luxury car and am proud of my choice to purchase it. With only 32k miles on it and expected to last until between 150k - 200k, according to my research, I expect I shall feel this way a long time!
Suggested Improvements
The ONLY thing it did not come with was an MP3 hookup for my player. I thought for a 2007, it should come standard. Although I also really like the sun visors and the additional slide-outs, I would have liked the light up mirrors to also come standard on this vehicle since I frequently drive at night. But at 26 MPG's (averaging - I drive mostly highway miles), for a ride like this, I cannot complain at all! It's a pretty speedy/powerful car for what it is at 4 cyl!