2007 Mitsubishi Galant Consumer Review: What a great car!

2007 Mitsubishi Galant - Consumer Review

DE Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

What a great car!
By canadamorris on

2007 Mitsubishi Galant DE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have owned the Galant for a little more than three weeks, and already I love it! It's great inside, has a lot of power for a four cylinder, and handles nicely. I got this car for a much better price than I could have an Accord or Camry, and boy am I glad I did! I'm a big guy, so it's hard to find a car that I can fit into, but this fits me like a glove! I also love the blue backlights on the dash and radio. I also really like the high crash ratings. I really don't understand the one negative review on the car, since the Galant is an absolute dream to drive! I would highly recommend this (or any Mitsubishi) to one of my friends, or practically anyone looking for a good, fun, car!

Lots of space inside, great interior design, very comfortable, I love the blue dash lights, lots of power in a four cylinder, amazing crash test ratings, and just a blast to drive. Also, unlike the Accord or Camry, you won't see fifty Galants on your way to work/school every day!

Could have used a bigger trunk, rear end kind of looks like a Dodge (and funny), the heater doesn't always work perfectly when you are stopped and the fan isn't turned up quite a bit, there was not even a chance of me getting a manual trans in this car, and there are no lights on the driver's door control (except for the driver's window). Also could have used an AUX port to connect an iPod.