I love this car!
By Mitsubishi PrOpHeT on
2007 Mitsubishi Galant SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I've been driving Galants ever since I first started driving and this is the best one yet! My first car was a '95 Galant, my second one was a '00, and now I currently drive the '07. All in all, I can honestly say that this is a GREAT car. PERIOD! Probably will be the only type of car I will ever drive (unless I hit the lottery or something, lol!) I get great gas mileage, handling is pretty good, it looks sharp, and rides very smooth. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. Before I purchased my car, I test drove the Dodge Avenger, the Nissan Altima, and the Chevy Impala, looking for something different, and none of these other vehicles, in my opinion, could come close to the Galant.
Favorite Features
The blue lights at night, the rear view lights(on the SE models and up, nice paint, very comfortable seats, leg space, all 4 windows roll all the way down, radio controls on steering wheel, great gas mileage, trunk space, auto/manual transmission, futuristic look.
Suggested Improvements
Fold down back seats, a lock on club compartment, I-Pod jack, bluetooth capability, heated/cooled seats, heated/cooled cup holders(the one thing I loved about the Dodge Avenger), better radio display(should tell you what your listening to instead of just the station). Turning radius.