Used 2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Galant model:

Love this car
By Dionnie

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan Ralliart V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

This is by far the best car I've purchased. It handles very well. Lots of muscle and speed. The Sunset Pearlescent color turns a lot of heads. I'm keeping this one.

I was first attracted to the color. My favorite are the safety features. Lots of airbags.

Absolute Favorite
By Mjkj

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased this car about 5 days ago after reading numerous reviews and having a friend who currently owns one. I have it say it is great car. I also have a 06' Dodge Stratus that is horrible on gas and bucks on the road when you pass the second gear, so this is a great step up!

Exterior, Dash, spacious

I Recommend It!!
By savingchris19

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought the brand new 07 Galant ES with the sport package. Seems like it runs great so far, fun to drive, has a good amount of power for a 4 cyl., the dash lights look amazing at night! 360 watt rockford sound system sounds excellent. I had an 03 lancer before I got this car. This car is wayyy better than that was. Only thing wrong with the galant is the disc changer, something is wrong with the number 2 cd slot, but the dealership is putting a new one in for me so its all good. Go get yourself one, I recommend it!

The dash lights look amazing at night! the rockford sound system sounds awesome. The autoshift feature is a sweet feature as well.

Car seems like it kind of starts slow when you start it.

Excellent Car
By Harrisburg Driver

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I had a 2003 Gallant that ran beautifully for years, and this car is a significant upgrade from that one. If the reliability and durability is as good, I will be extremely happy with this purchase.

Spaciousness of interior; leather seats.

Sirius radio.

2007 Mitsubishi Galant
By milos

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought this car and I love it. Easy to drive, feels sporty, stable on the road, easy on gas. Mitsubishi is big in Europe and underappreciated in USA. Excellent warranty and real eye pleaser. Looks like a BMW, drives like an Accord, costs like a Chevy!!

Easy to drive, sporty looks, really roomy, nice interior, easy on gas (4 cylinder).

More features as (heated seats, fold down back seats).