2007 Mitsubishi Galant - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Galant model:
My Mitsubishi Galant
By TripleKings on 12/27/06 22:46 PM (PST)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have driven the Honda Accord, Toyota Camry and Corolla, as well as the Nissan Altima. For the overall driving experience/price/service my Mitsubishi Galant wins. I recently traded a 2004 for a new 2007 model and I could not be any happier. I never had any problems with the 2004, I just wanted a new vehicle. It has plenty of room, runs smooth and fast, and gets good gas mileage. It is all about the money and for the money - well go drive one for yourself and see.

Wonderful Car
By Arlene Coleman on 11/14/06 11:23 AM (PST)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant GTS V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I love driving this car. It has enough room to carry adults in the back seat. Plus it has a beautiful interior. It corners like a dream. I recommend this car to any body. You can't beat the quality for the price. It even has a great warranty and after sales service.

Love This Car
By Ron Eberhart on 10/26/06 19:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first Mitsubishi...and I love the way it rides and handles. The 160 HP 4-cylinder engine is very peppy. I bought it instead of the "6" for better fuel economy. I'm getting about 22 - 23 MPG in mostly city driving. It is very roomy inside. The back seat has a lot of leg room. It has air bags everywhere. Plus it has a 5 star front and side impact rating from the government. I like that. Try it, you'll like it.

Loving It!
By Tinia on 10/20/06 13:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant DE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have never purchased a Mitsubishi before because I thought I was in love with Toyota. Based on Edmunds reviews and more importantly, consumer reviews, I decided to give the Gallant a try. The sticker price was excellent compared to Toyota and Honda and I am extremely pleased with my purchase. I had no intention on purchasing an '07 model but with the rebate and other offers, I could not resist. I am a LARGE woman and I can get in and out of the car with NO problems. The performance is great on the road and I love the way people stare!

Love my galant
By James Bozman on 10/11/06 13:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Great vehicle, can't beat it. Very smooth ride and handling. Would recomend to others.

Sporty Ride, Sedan Feel
By kennydo373 on 10/09/06 06:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just got the 2007 Mitsubishi Galant ES and love the feel and ride. I feel like I'm driving a sports car. It has a BMW-like feel and plenty of room, like a nice sized sedan. It is still very new, so I have to break it in. Its engine was a bit noisy at first iat slow speeds. I love the visibility and ride.

Good So Far
By RJB on 10/08/06 18:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

This maybe one of the most fun cars I have ever driven. I have had two Mercedes and they were not as much fun as my Ralliart. It is a very nice car!

Very Good Car
By Vinny on 09/22/06 13:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I previously had an '06 Galant GTS, but traded up because of the interior and exterior improvements. The use of the mivec V6 from the Eclipse makes the car much smoother and more responsive than the previous 230hp V6. The 5-speed automatic transmission makes slightly sharper shifts and has improved my gas mileage. Probably the most notable improvement is the interior fit in finish, nothin' shakes or is lose, and the car is much quieter on the rode. I opted for the navigation system which is much better than in the Accord and Maxima. The Rockford Fosgate sound system is one of the best on the market. Lastly, the suspension provides a better feel around the corners than the previous generation's did.

Henry's Gallant GTS Review
By henry on 08/26/06 09:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant GTS V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I puchased a Gallant GTS back in April and the most impressive feature about it is its power. The Gallant does exactly what you want it to do. It has no problem speeding up onto the freeway when you need it to. The engine has a very nice roar when acceleraating.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.