2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Galant model:
2007 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart is expensive to maintain
By bbod78 on 03/31/12 00:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan Ralliart V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my 2007 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart as a second owner when the vehicle only had 11,000 miles on it. The car is amazingly fun to drive with excellent acceleration and handling, it is also amazingly expensive to maintain. The parts and labor associated with fixing this vehicle are out of control and difficult to locate. The gas mileage is unacceptable for today's gas prices (I average about 16 MPG city/22 MPG highway, non-aggressive driving). The tires, too, that come standard with this car cost nearly $200 a tire and last only approximately 30,000 miles. Frequently stores don't even have the tires in stock and have to special order them! This car was too much of an expensive.

What a great car!
By canadamorris on 01/29/12 00:36 AM (PST)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have owned the Galant for a little more than three weeks, and already I love it! It's great inside, has a lot of power for a four cylinder, and handles nicely. I got this car for a much better price than I could have an Accord or Camry, and boy am I glad I did! I'm a big guy, so it's hard to find a car that I can fit into, but this fits me like a glove! I also love the blue backlights on the dash and radio. I also really like the high crash ratings. I really don't understand the one negative review on the car, since the Galant is an absolute dream to drive! I would highly recommend this (or any Mitsubishi) to one of my friends, or practically anyone looking for a good, fun, car!

Wow!!! I never thought I would be this happy with car!
By galantbylisa on 09/12/11 11:18 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I saw the one negative review on here about the glare of the interior and the blind spots in the rear flanks and how it is difficult to park.. and all I have to say is LOL! I am IN LOVE with this car and I NEVER thought I would ever write a positive review for a car in my life, but the Galant has driven me to it (no pun intended)! Yes, there are blind spots in the back (I have yet to drive a vehicle that does not have blind spots), and I have NO idea what he is talking about as far as the glare goes. The u-turns are a little more wider than say a Toyota Corolla (a car I currently still have), but not at all difficult for parking (unless you don't know how to park). HIGHLY recommended!

Still the BEST
By lreimer on 06/16/11 05:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan Ralliart V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Think I wrote shortly after my purchase - have now owned the car 3.5 yrs and have 40,000 on it. Speaking from experience the Ralliart is simply THE BEST - better than Mercedes or BMW - much more fun to drive. I get 18MPG City and 28MPG Hiway. Everything just "feels" right. Had an 07 Eclipse Spyder 6-spd before this - and SAME comments. Only reason I traded it was top "slit" twice in Miami Parking. A "tip" for Ralliart Owners - the engine runs FINE on "Regular" - Mitsu says "Premium RECOMMENDED" - but 3.8 V6 still perfect on Regular - one SWEET engine! One SWEET car!!! A real KEEPER - and a REAL "Sleeper" !! Only about 2500 total made during 07-09 Model run.

Love it!
By Samantha on 09/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan Ralliart V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car used with 500 miles on it. Am at 60k now and still enjoy this car. Love the features, heated leather seats, navi, sunroof, and rockford fosgate sound system. This car is reliable. I only have to take it to Mitsubishi for oil changes. It is roomy and comfortable on long trips. Gas mileage is decent. Love, love, love the horsepower! What a great car at a great price. I traded my Volkswagen Passat for this car and glad I did.

Great value for the price
By michellemarie on 08/19/10 05:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I traded a 2002 Audi A6 for my Galant and was hesitant at first. After owning the car for awhile I realized that the value for the dollar cannot be beat. It has all the comfort and driveblility I could ask for but is so reasonable to drive. Low maintenance cost and high trade in value make it an amazing car for the money.

Quality and fun for bargain price
By mithun2005 on 06/08/10 16:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased this car in early 2009. Although dealer said it was one owner, I did not check anything officially (carfax etc). It is at 30,000 miles now from 12,000. Not a single problem so far. Fun to ride. Excellent handling. great exterior look of SE compare to other Galant models. Excellent sound of upgraded audio system. First Galant for me, third in my family. Nothing else can beat the value of this car.

'07 Ralliart Joyride
By MitsuMan on 04/14/09 17:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan Ralliart V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Bought my '07 Ralliart used with 13k miles. Still own a '97 Galant ES with 161k on it (awesome reliability). Have to say, I am absolutely blown away with the Ralliart; it's the most fun I've ever had driving. This car just begs to get out and run in the left lane. Cruises along smooth as silk at 40, 60, 80 MPH. Interior is immaculate and I love the leather and the high quality feel of the dash pieces. Everything about the car just feels right. From the way it drives to the way it looks to the solid, high-quality feel of the controls, seats, and movable parts. Overall, this has to be the best car you never really hear much about. Buy one and you will not be disappointed.

Poor Paint Job
By Help on 08/06/08 13:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan DE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car in Oct. 2007 just before the winter. I noticed what looked like salt in front of the rear tires. When spring came and i washed the car, i noticed it was actually paint that was missing. The dealership contacted mitsubishi and submitted photos. They said it was due to "road wear" so they would not repaint my car even though it was only 6 months old. Shouldn't they use paint on their cars that can stand up to road wear? I have filed a complaint with the review board but haven't heard back yet. When i see another Galant in a parking lot, i always look and there is the same problem to some degree in the same place. I haven't owned the car for a year and it is rusting

I love this car!
By Mitsubishi PrOpHeT on 06/26/08 00:40 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've been driving Galants ever since I first started driving and this is the best one yet! My first car was a '95 Galant, my second one was a '00, and now I currently drive the '07. All in all, I can honestly say that this is a GREAT car. PERIOD! Probably will be the only type of car I will ever drive (unless I hit the lottery or something, lol!) I get great gas mileage, handling is pretty good, it looks sharp, and rides very smooth. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. Before I purchased my car, I test drove the Dodge Avenger, the Nissan Altima, and the Chevy Impala, looking for something different, and none of these other vehicles, in my opinion, could come close to the Galant.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.