2007 Mitsubishi Galant - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Galant model:
2007 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart is expensive to maintain
By bbod78 on 03/31/12 00:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my 2007 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart as a second owner when the vehicle only had 11,000 miles on it. The car is amazingly fun to drive with excellent acceleration and handling, it is also amazingly expensive to maintain. The parts and labor associated with fixing this vehicle are out of control and difficult to locate. The gas mileage is unacceptable for today's gas prices (I average about 16 MPG city/22 MPG highway, non-aggressive driving). The tires, too, that come standard with this car cost nearly $200 a tire and last only approximately 30,000 miles. Frequently stores don't even have the tires in stock and have to special order them! This car was too much of an expensive.

Still the BEST
By lreimer on 06/16/11 05:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Think I wrote shortly after my purchase - have now owned the car 3.5 yrs and have 40,000 on it. Speaking from experience the Ralliart is simply THE BEST - better than Mercedes or BMW - much more fun to drive. I get 18MPG City and 28MPG Hiway. Everything just "feels" right. Had an 07 Eclipse Spyder 6-spd before this - and SAME comments. Only reason I traded it was top "slit" twice in Miami Parking. A "tip" for Ralliart Owners - the engine runs FINE on "Regular" - Mitsu says "Premium RECOMMENDED" - but 3.8 V6 still perfect on Regular - one SWEET engine! One SWEET car!!! A real KEEPER - and a REAL "Sleeper" !! Only about 2500 total made during 07-09 Model run.

Love it!
By Samantha on 09/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car used with 500 miles on it. Am at 60k now and still enjoy this car. Love the features, heated leather seats, navi, sunroof, and rockford fosgate sound system. This car is reliable. I only have to take it to Mitsubishi for oil changes. It is roomy and comfortable on long trips. Gas mileage is decent. Love, love, love the horsepower! What a great car at a great price. I traded my Volkswagen Passat for this car and glad I did.

'07 Ralliart Joyride
By MitsuMan on 04/14/09 17:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Bought my '07 Ralliart used with 13k miles. Still own a '97 Galant ES with 161k on it (awesome reliability). Have to say, I am absolutely blown away with the Ralliart; it's the most fun I've ever had driving. This car just begs to get out and run in the left lane. Cruises along smooth as silk at 40, 60, 80 MPH. Interior is immaculate and I love the leather and the high quality feel of the dash pieces. Everything about the car just feels right. From the way it drives to the way it looks to the solid, high-quality feel of the controls, seats, and movable parts. Overall, this has to be the best car you never really hear much about. Buy one and you will not be disappointed.

Love this car
By Dionnie on 06/14/08 22:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

This is by far the best car I've purchased. It handles very well. Lots of muscle and speed. The Sunset Pearlescent color turns a lot of heads. I'm keeping this one.

Great car with few problems
By Eric on 04/22/07 11:43 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I've only had this car for 3 days but love it. Plenty of room all around, including ample trunk space. The engine is very responsive and can push you back against your seat when you want it and it has a great throaty hum from 2K RPM and up. It looks great from the outside but it is truly gorgeous on the inside. The Rockford Fosgate system is an awe and you will blow out your eardrums way before you it becomes distorted. The sport suspension lets you hug the road around turns but still offers a comfortable ride. All around a truly functional car that can still make your adrenaline pump when you want it to.

Great Whip, Wide Turns
By dcomes1st on 01/17/07 09:08 AM (PST)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car and would not trade it for anything. Even though this is my first new car ever, I work in the auto industry and have seen, driven and sold many different vehicles. The 2007 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart is one of the best mid-size sport sedans. I think the gas mileage could be a little better, but then again that's coming from someone who is used to driving a 4 cylinder.

Good So Far
By RJB on 10/08/06 18:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

This maybe one of the most fun cars I have ever driven. I have had two Mercedes and they were not as much fun as my Ralliart. It is a very nice car!

Very Good Car
By Vinny on 09/22/06 13:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I previously had an '06 Galant GTS, but traded up because of the interior and exterior improvements. The use of the mivec V6 from the Eclipse makes the car much smoother and more responsive than the previous 230hp V6. The 5-speed automatic transmission makes slightly sharper shifts and has improved my gas mileage. Probably the most notable improvement is the interior fit in finish, nothin' shakes or is lose, and the car is much quieter on the rode. I opted for the navigation system which is much better than in the Accord and Maxima. The Rockford Fosgate sound system is one of the best on the market. Lastly, the suspension provides a better feel around the corners than the previous generation's did.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.