2004 Mitsubishi Galant 2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Still Loving It After 4

2004 Mitsubishi Galant - Consumer Review

DE Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Still Loving It After 4 Months!!
By Michelle Freeman on

2004 Mitsubishi Galant DE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased my car in early September of 2004 and I love it still after 4 months of use. I drive a lot (already over 10,000 miles) and I find it very reliable. It is roomy and comfortable. I live in Houston which has the worst traffic in the country and I am impressed on how much pick up it has. I step on the gas and it takes off like a rocket. I need a car to respond given the amount of traffic I encounter daily. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a decent car, with great warranty and economic price. My mother has a 2003 Galant ES and other than that version having good pickup, there is no comparison starting with the interior room.

Favorite Features

Acceleration, Roominess, Ease of Operation of the cruise control "stalk", very impressive exterior design which "turns heads".

Suggested Improvements

Needs grip bars, improve gas mileage which is pretty low, provide power driver seat, provide side curtain airbags, fix it so that "annoying" passenger air bag light goes off immediately, back light on the driver's side including the window and mirror controls.