2004 Mitsubishi Galant LS V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
Worst car I have owned. Lets see:
- A/c condenser went out
- 2 window motor/regulators replaced.
- Check engine light multiple times. for one, needed spark plugs, tuning etc
- check engine P0401 gas cap, valve replaced
- timing belts recommended change at 60k. way too early it seems imho
- need new struts
- power steering acts funny in rainy weather
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.