2004 Mitsubishi Galant - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Galant model:
Good price, good car
By Juiceman on 07/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Coming out of an infiniti G35 it is hard to brag about this car but it did what I wanted, lowered my payment and got a car I could live with at a good price. 5 year 60K bumper to bumper, 10 yr 100K powertrain and 3 yr 45K free service at no additional cost Dealership is close to home, car looks good, interior is alittle low end but you get what you pay for. LArge interior and pretty quiet ride. Great family car. Do not worry about how I treat it as it is a cheap car. This was actually cheaper than a civic!

Great Sedan
By adhi on 07/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant GTS V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

As a driver of Saab, Audi, BMW, and Mercedes-Benz vehicles, i was skeptical of buying a Mitsubishi Galant as a secondary car, which i would later give to my son. However, this car has won me over. I purchased with the warranty, saftey and power specs in mind, but the automobile itself is excellent. I am impressed by the design, power and quality of the car. This car is a great alternative to the Accord, Camry or Altima, for those who think the aforementioned three are just a tad staid. This car has a sport-oriented soul, and i am pleased with my purchase.

Love it
By gottogetupandrive on 07/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I had a 2002 Galant. Stoped in for a service check and loved the 2004 model. Bought it 2 days later. I went on a test drive loved the new style and features they changed. More leg room and trunk. Saw it, drove it, bought it, Love it!

Great car
By dave s. on 07/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant GTS V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

for the price, this is a great car. Not top of the line, but I am very happy with it.. Highly recommend to those on a budget.

Mitsubish Galant
By Tarken on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant LS V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent car, great quality.

GREAT CAR FOR THE $$
By Shoregirl22 on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love the look, the ride, the space. I got a silver one, It's yummy.

I love my Galant
By TIGGRNME on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I knew when I was able to get a new car exactly what I wanted...The Mitsubishi Galant. It has style, sophistication and sportiness along with comfort, roominess and reliability for the money. Sure I could have gotten an Accord, Camry or Altima, but for the same money I get extra features in my Galant. When I was finally able to go out to get a new car, I went right to my local Mitsubishi dealer, pointed out the 1 car I wanted to test drive and took it home that afternoon. I LOVE MY GALANT!!!!!

GREAT CAR!
By KATELYN on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

LOVE MY NEW CAR. GREAT BUY FOR THE MONEY! GREAT HANDLING, SMOOTH RIDE! VERY HAPPY. SHOPPED AND TEST DROVE OTHER MID SIZE CARS AND THIS WAS BEST BUY FOR DOLLAR. 9.4 RATING AND WARRANTY WERE VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME. I OWNED A 929 MAZDA FOR 10 YEARS BEFORE PURCHASING THIS CAR!

Overall, Great Car!
By Steph S. on 06/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love my new Galant. I shopped for several months before buying in May. I test drove the new Altima, Camry, Stratus, and Accord. The Galant out does them all in performance and design. And, what a great price! If you are in the market to buy a mid- size sedan you must test drive the new Galant. Watch out for the gas mileage - you will not get 23 MPG!

Style + Value + Performance= Total Pkg.
By FLShadow on 06/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant GTS V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Ok so I haven't had this car very long, I drove it off the showroom floor today and everyone has stopped and complimented me on this car - it is a head turner. The engine is peppy and well suited for its task. I was able to work a few dealer specials to really take a whack at the price. I got 200 gallons of gas, 3 Years of Free Schedule Maitance, $2000 Cash Back & $1000 Loyalty Bonus. It was like I robbed the place for all that is worth - I have the Kalapana Black and it is so glossy and perfect with the beige leather and birchwood trim.