2004 Mitsubishi Galant - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Galant model:
Galant review
By Mthomas on 09/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Great car so far. My other car was a 1996 galant, no major problems. This is why I chose to stick with the new galants. I enjoyed the car, it was easy to handle and manuever with great ease.

Best sports sedan under $25K
By DN743559 on 09/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant GTS V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I've had Infiniti's and Audi's in the past, but this car beats them in overall performance and build quality (especially the piece of junk Audi). It's very quick with great handling and balance on a solid and rattle-free body and suspension. The interior is great too; I particularly like the well shaped and firm power seat, great sound system, and everything within easy reach. On top of all this, a 5 yr/50K bumper-to-bumper mile warranty with free maintenance for 3 yrs/45K miles.

My
By Michelle Freeman on 09/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is a good looking car on the inside and out. I am impressed with the smooth and strong acceleration of the 4 cylinder in the ES model. Many friends of mine think it looks like a Cadillac CTS in the rear. I think it looks like a refined Altima. I have been very satisfied with it so far but I have only had it for 2 weeks. My mother has a 2003 Galant ES model and I really like mine better especially the roominess of it. I am nearly 5'10 and weigh 280 and my mate is 5'7 and weighs 320 and we are both very comfortable in the front and back of this car.

My 2004 Galant
By Unkkafesta on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

We've owned this car for just over a month. We absolutely love it. It's roomy, plenty of comfort for the price. We own the ES in Titanium Pearl, dark grey interior. It feels like a sports car in a family sedan. It's not too flashy, but it does turn heads. Perfect for the wife in sales and business associate, with the sporty feel that I like. It feels like a safe car.

Jo's Baby
By jorn96 on 09/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I was able to "test drive" it for 3 days. I fell in LOVE with it. Superior handling and response. Better warranty than the Camry and better price. It is so comfortable to drive. I like the all wheel disc brakes, I KNOW I'm going to stop. It's a very classy looking car, with nice lines and a flow to it that makes you think more sporty than sedan. I drive for a living so I needed the great warrenty. The salesmen were also more willing to talk to a female than Toyota was!! That in itself was a bonus! Get with the program, Toyota... you lost a life- time customer to Mitsubishi!!

Sharp and fun
By Mose on 09/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

We looked at all other manufactures vehicles at this price range and were much more impressed with the Galant than the others. The Toyota was a close 2nd but they would not come off the price at all. We purchased the Diamond package and the sunroof package. The Diamond package gives a completly new look making the interior absolutely beautiful. A great sound system and stylish wheels. Head room and leg room is great for a sedan and fits our 2 child seats with no problem.

Great car, bad interior
By Jaxx on 09/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant GTS V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Had a lease on a 2001 Eclipse so I had to purchase another Mistu or take a big hit. Drove the Galant GTS a couple of times, great ride, acceleration, handleing, features, radio, and I also like the lcd screen. The ice blue lighting looks great at night. The car has a lot of room, I test drove a Grand Prix and the Galant is bigger or just feels like it. As you can tell I like the redesigned Galant and this is my third Mitsu. but the interior is bad, a lot of cheap materials. The sand grain rubber that covers the upper doors and dash is hard and not comfy. I sat in the Diamante, very nice inside why does Mitsu not use these materials in the Galant!!

Take - A - Look
By Glenn Debeljak on 09/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant DE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is my 1st Foreign car I bought. I looked at many before I made my decision. The power out of a 4 cyl was and still is impressive. Im a V8 guy. But this 4 cyl works fine. The Galant has a Neat look and clean interior. I fun car to drive in the city & on the highway. A car worth the Look-&-Drive Glenn from Ohio

GREAT NEW LOOK
By Razo681 on 08/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love the '04 galant I traded in my older '01 galant (which I loved) for this one and I am very pleased. the 2004 has more pickup more standard features, and is great fun to drive. On top of it all its more roomy and comfortable. My only gripe about the new Galant is the engine noise. Other than that I'm very pleased with the car so far.

good car for the price
By buckayou on 08/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant DE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have my mitsubishi galant for 5 days and I'am disappointed with the bumpy ride. The car drives very hard, like theres too much air in the tires. I travel alot so the main reason why I bought this car was because of the great warranty and the low price.