2004 Mitsubishi Galant - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Galant model:
Happy so far
By rob on 01/11/05 13:43 PM (PST)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have a 4-cylinder Mitsubishi Galant ES. It has plenty of power. This car is much bigger than you think. I was considering the Chevrolet Malibu, but the Galant is longer and wider. it is fun to drive and is very cool looking. I knew the gas mileage wasn't the best but it is a big 4-cylinder engine (2.4L). I have 1,000 miles on mine so far. It handles the bumps in the road very well. At 70 mph you think you are in a much bigger car. It is very smooth.

Great!
By Deidric S. Cave on 01/06/05 01:48 AM (PST)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant DE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I owned many cars before becoming a full-time biker. I bought the 2003 Galant for my wife right before my travels took me overseas. This car makes me want to get behind the wheel again. Its styling is superb, in my opinion. It's a blast to drive. Even though I bought the basic DE model, I'm suprised with the comfort package that comes standard with the Galants... big 16" wheels and room for a growing family of four. This car is pretty good on gas too. I'd recommend this car to anyone.

Galant
By Peter on 01/06/05 00:50 AM (PST)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

There is no equivalent vehicle in the same price range. 10yr/100k mile warranty is simply amazing. The car is solid and a pleasure to drive. Extremely happy with our purchase.

Still Loving It After 4 Months!!
By Michelle Freeman on 12/28/04 11:28 AM (PST)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased my car in early September of 2004 and I love it still after 4 months of use. I drive a lot (already over 10,000 miles) and I find it very reliable. It is roomy and comfortable. I live in Houston which has the worst traffic in the country and I am impressed on how much pick up it has. I step on the gas and it takes off like a rocket. I need a car to respond given the amount of traffic I encounter daily. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a decent car, with great warranty and economic price. My mother has a 2003 Galant ES and other than that version having good pickup, there is no comparison starting with the interior room.

The new 2005 Galant LS
By Ted Moore on 11/13/04 13:14 PM (PST)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant LS V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Traded in a nice 2001 Galant for this new 2005. Totally different car. Finest car I've ever owned. You MUST drive one!

The Best Midsized car around!!!
By jimmy_cali on 11/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant GTS V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car is one of the best cars around with the best V6 in its class. And also best in class torque (250). it also sprints to 0-60 in 6.5 secs. i dont see honda or toyota near that!!

General comments
By LKregg on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

A lot of interior space for a family with teenagers. Back seat is very comfortable with lots of leg room, without reducing front seat space. Plenty of space in trunk to carry sports equipment, storage and weekend luggage.

EXCELLENT
By JAMES BAB on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

OUTSTANDING FOR THE PRICE

NO PUFFING ALLOWED
By Vegas Joe on 09/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Car now comes with Yokahoma tires instead of Bridgestone. The Yokahomas, for some reason, provide a bouncy ride whereas the Bridgestones don't. No workmanship like Smoker's package is offered by Mitsubishi. All they offer is a cupholder insert which can't be seen at night. It also reduces the cupholders from two to one.

Best sports sedan under $25K
By DN743559 on 09/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Galant GTS V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I've had Infiniti's and Audi's in the past, but this car beats them in overall performance and build quality (especially the piece of junk Audi). It's very quick with great handling and balance on a solid and rattle-free body and suspension. The interior is great too; I particularly like the well shaped and firm power seat, great sound system, and everything within easy reach. On top of all this, a 5 yr/50K bumper-to-bumper mile warranty with free maintenance for 3 yrs/45K miles.