1995 Mitsubishi Galant Consumer Review: Unbeatable Value

1995 Mitsubishi Galant - Consumer Review

Unbeatable Value
By Mike on

1995 Mitsubishi Galant S 4dr Sedan

I bought a 1995 Mitsubishi Galant S in 2000 with 79,000. I beat the hell out of it but it kept going. This was my pizza delivery car. I put 240,000 city miles on the original engine until it burnt so much oil I got pulled over by a cop because he though my car was on fire. (Cold starts in winter would look like smoke bombs going off.) I recommend this car with the manual transmission if you can find one in decent shape. Despite my criticisms, this car is a really cool car.

This car was a pizza delivery boy's dream car. I had the 5-speed. Lots of torque provide really quick launches. Easy access, excellent visibility, cheap to fix, nice factory rear speakers, good control layout... This car provides an excellent value. Later bought a 1996 Galant w/ the 5- speed mnl

The integrity of the body is bad. I suspect it's because they used cheap plastic and a unsatisfactory design to hold the panels together. Also, the engine will burn oil. This is normal for this engine.