1992 Mitsubishi Galant - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Galant model:
Terrific quality, reliable, worth it!
By Kumbha on 07/03/09 10:41 AM (PDT)

1992 Mitsubishi Galant 4dr Sedan

I've had my Mitsu Galant since '93. I'm the second owner and I have nothing but praise for the workmanship and quality of Mitsu. This car which now has 176,000 has lasted a very long time without any problems. Only now has it started to incur repairs that can be considered major. The 4cyl 4speed automatic w/ electronic overdrive was awesome. I wouldn't have any hesitation at all walking into a dealership and picking out another Mitsu. Great car!

Great Car for Eleven Years So Far
By R Koch on 07/18/06 09:18 AM (PDT)

1992 Mitsubishi Galant LS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car in 2005 as its second owner. I have driven it for eleven years without incident. It is very low maintenance and gets great gas mileage. Plus it's uper comfortable and quiet on the highway. Its gearing allows it to run at highway speeds at low rpm. This is a super little car.

Awsome
By Johnson on 07/05/05 11:19 AM (PDT)

1992 Mitsubishi Galant 4dr Sedan

I got my car two years ago from a friend of the family. It had 169,000 miles on it. It has caused me little problems since then but nothing beats such a reliable car as this. Certain parts are hard to find, but it's fun hunting them down in this car.

Before the Lancer Evo-the GVR4!
By mattf16v on 04/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Turbo 4dr Sedan AWD

Outstanding performer,extrememly well- equipped especially considering age,comfortable,well-built,and a rare limited rally-bred special,also! One of the best and most underrated sleeper sedans around!

great car
By lgolson on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Mitsubishi Galant 4dr Sedan

Purchased with 11000 miles, now has 129,000-no problems-just change oil and filter. Average 28.5 MPG for 100,000 miles. Can cruise 80 t0 85 on highway, with A/C on and get over 33 MPG.

Greeat!
By Daniel1986 on 06/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Mitsubishi Galant GS 4dr Sedan

For a 1992 car, I believe it's as good or even better than any new car.

Sweet ride
By Daniel Rittscher on 12/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Turbo 4dr Sedan AWD

This is one of the best cars I have ever driven. The AWD system is refined and provides good grip. The turbo engine is strong and efficent. Even at high speeds the chassie rool and troque are minimal. The ride quality is supurb. If you have the chance to buy one of these wonderful cars I would suggest the purchace.

suvi car
By viswanathan on 08/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Mitsubishi Galant LS 4dr Sedan

car looks new. seller spent $1000.00 dollars to change new brakes and some parts inside. tire looks new. good condition, a/c

Lasts forever
By Rich M on 03/02/02 20:00 PM (PST)

1992 Mitsubishi Galant 4dr Sedan

Bought this from a car dealer friend. It's been the best car I've ever owned. I'm at 220,000 right now and it's just purring along.Yea, there a few rattles by now etc. but it's just amazing. It passes emmission inspection every time and haven't have any major engine work.