2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor Consumer Review: Best Crossover on the Market..

2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor - Consumer Review

SE 4dr SUV (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Best Crossover on the Market...Hands Down!
By demingboys on

2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 2011 Endeavor SE with the hopes of upgrading from a 2006 Buick SUV. I was astonished at the value of the vehicle on paper, even more so when I actually test drove it. I did a lot of research before making my choice to purchase a Mitsubishi. I have driven many SUVs and Crossovers and the Endeavor is by far the best choice for anyone in the market for a new vehicle. I absolutely love the quality, performance, and luxury combined in the Endeavor. I got such a great deal on this vehicle that I can honestly say I have no buyers remorse whatsoever. I am proud to drive this vehicle!

Advanced Touchscreen Navigation System, Bluetooth Integrated Phone System, Rear Backup Camera, Luxurious Heated Leather Seats, Power Moonroof with tilt and slide functions, Power Seats, Auto Climate Control, 650 Watt Rockford Fosgate Sound System with 6 disc in dash CD changer and built in subwoofer, Sirius Satellite Radio, Rear Seat Passenger Climate Controls, Numerous Safety Features, 18" Wheel Package, and so much more!

I think running boards should be standard on the top of the line SE model. Other than that, none.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review