2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Endeavor model:
Good SUV for the price
By marcthepark on 11/27/13 11:27 AM (PST)

2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor SUV LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased my Endevor about 8 months ago, and have had no issue with it. The exceleration is very good, and I live Colroado, and have many enterence ramps that are on hills. The SUV is confortable. It is simple (I have an LS), but the price was very good. Best value for size, year, power, and millage.

Value for money
By raneesh on 07/10/13 12:39 PM (PDT)

2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor SUV LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased my Endeavor (2011 -LS, AWD) 5 months ago and so far its been a great journey with the car. This SUV drives more like a car, even though it has only 225 horses, you will be surprised with the acceleration once floor the pedal. Always easy to merge to the freeways, good control even at high speeds. My wife loves the rear seat of this car, like someone mentioned in this review section - acres of space in the rear seat. The best thing is the price - I payed almost half the amount for a similar size year 2011 SUV. I get 16MPG on my regular office commute and about 21 on highways. Not too bad for an AWD 3.8L V6.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor Suv in VA is:

$127 per month*