Used 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Endeavor model:

Dissatisfied Owner
By glenda5

2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Not worth the money I paid for it. Have had it for 2.5 yrs now has a significant leak coming from the sunroof as well as passenger air bag light and emergency brake light on (they never go off.) I so regret trading in my Subaru Legacy Outback Limited for a Mitsubishi. I purchased my Subaru (preowned) paid 5,000.00 for it, had it for 5 yrs and never had any mechanical nor any other problems with it. Sometimes what you see isn't what you get and wanting a newer looking vehicle can lead to buyers remorse. Should have stayed with Subaru. :(

Favorite Features

Built in GPS

Suggested Improvements

I purchased my first Mitsubishi Endeavor about 2 to 2.5 yrs ago. I saw one while driving down I64E that same day I traded my Subaru Legacy Outback Limited in for one. My love affair with my Mitsubishi Endeavor quickly ended 2.5 yrs later. I still can't believe I gave up my preowned Legacy that I owned for 5 yrs (which NEVER had any problems) for a Mitsubishi. My SUV's airbag and brake lights have been on for a month now. and I have a significant leak coming from the sun roof. I have never had problems with any other vehicle I have ever purchased (new or used) with exception to Pontiac. My "Endeavor" now (pun intended) is to spread the word like wild fire.

Good SUV for the price
By marcthepark

2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased my Endevor about 8 months ago, and have had no issue with it. The exceleration is very good, and I live Colroado, and have many enterence ramps that are on hills. The SUV is confortable. It is simple (I have an LS), but the price was very good. Best value for size, year, power, and millage.

Favorite Features

The value. Well priced for a used one. Confortable, and good pickup.

Suggested Improvements

Gas millage is not good, but what do you expect. (I still get close to 20 overall.

Value for money
By raneesh

2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased my Endeavor (2011 -LS, AWD) 5 months ago and so far its been a great journey with the car. This SUV drives more like a car, even though it has only 225 horses, you will be surprised with the acceleration once floor the pedal. Always easy to merge to the freeways, good control even at high speeds. My wife loves the rear seat of this car, like someone mentioned in this review section - acres of space in the rear seat. The best thing is the price - I payed almost half the amount for a similar size year 2011 SUV. I get 16MPG on my regular office commute and about 21 on highways. Not too bad for an AWD 3.8L V6.

Favorite Features

Space, drive feel (like a car), acceleration, easy to clean alloy wheels & price

Suggested Improvements

Steering wheel mounted audio controls, automatic door locks, aux connection to the MP3 player.

Best Crossover on the Market...Hands Down!
By demingboys

2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 2011 Endeavor SE with the hopes of upgrading from a 2006 Buick SUV. I was astonished at the value of the vehicle on paper, even more so when I actually test drove it. I did a lot of research before making my choice to purchase a Mitsubishi. I have driven many SUVs and Crossovers and the Endeavor is by far the best choice for anyone in the market for a new vehicle. I absolutely love the quality, performance, and luxury combined in the Endeavor. I got such a great deal on this vehicle that I can honestly say I have no buyers remorse whatsoever. I am proud to drive this vehicle!

Favorite Features

Advanced Touchscreen Navigation System, Bluetooth Integrated Phone System, Rear Backup Camera, Luxurious Heated Leather Seats, Power Moonroof with tilt and slide functions, Power Seats, Auto Climate Control, 650 Watt Rockford Fosgate Sound System with 6 disc in dash CD changer and built in subwoofer, Sirius Satellite Radio, Rear Seat Passenger Climate Controls, Numerous Safety Features, 18" Wheel Package, and so much more!

Suggested Improvements

I think running boards should be standard on the top of the line SE model. Other than that, none.

Great care
By brownr1

2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Overall I really love the car. Living in a snowy place, I like the AWD. Also, I have two good size dogs, so I wanted a SUV that has a spacious cargo area; this car does. The car has a lot of great feature (hands free blue tooth, heated leather seats, sunroof, rear vent control, comfortable seats, front windshield whippers clear a bigger area than most, and the blind spots aren't that bad). Unfortunately, the GPS leaves a lot to be desired. Even if you don't put in a category or city, it still greys out letters so you can't choose them, and there is no where to search for general stores, only shopping centers. I still keep my Garmin in my car. Lastly, this car has a poor turn radius.

Favorite Features

Sunroof, hands free blue tooth, heated leather seats, cargo room, and front windshield whipers

Suggested Improvements

The GPS needs a general store category, not just shopping centers. Also, it shouldn't grey out letters...it doesn't know everything. One thing it doesn't know, but should is the tire pressure. My low tire pressure light is on, and surprising the screen doesn't show any tire pressure. The turn radius is pretty big. It would be nice to have it better. It doesn't make sense why there is a pocket on the back of the driver seat, but not front passager seat.