NOT SATISFIED!
By dissatisfied13 on
2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I purchased a 2010 Mitsubishi Endeavour about 6 months ago. About 1 month ago a loud wheezing noise started coming from the engine. The noise did not start till about a month ago and it only at speeds of 60mhp and above and only when the car has been running about 10 min. I took it to Mitsubishi and the regional manager determinied it to be normal engine noise. I asked why the noise was not there for the first three months the all of a sudden started. He told me that is what his service engineeers told him. I will NEVER purchase another Mistubishi car again as long as I live. VERY disappointed in the service I have received from this problem!
Favorite Features
The vehicle has horrible wind noise. Sounds like there is a window down all the time. The tire noise is loud. Forget using the hands free blue tooth option because the inside noise of this vehicl is so loud that the person you are attempting to talk with cannot hear you through the blue tooth feature!
Suggested Improvements
Mitusbisi customer service to rectify my problem was horrible and unacceptable! What they determine is the FINAL and they do not care if you are satisfied or not! If you are considering purchasing a Mitsubisi Vehicle please look at all your other options first!