Used 2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Endeavor model:

NOT SATISFIED!
By dissatisfied13

2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased a 2010 Mitsubishi Endeavour about 6 months ago. About 1 month ago a loud wheezing noise started coming from the engine. The noise did not start till about a month ago and it only at speeds of 60mhp and above and only when the car has been running about 10 min. I took it to Mitsubishi and the regional manager determinied it to be normal engine noise. I asked why the noise was not there for the first three months the all of a sudden started. He told me that is what his service engineeers told him. I will NEVER purchase another Mistubishi car again as long as I live. VERY disappointed in the service I have received from this problem!

The vehicle has horrible wind noise. Sounds like there is a window down all the time. The tire noise is loud. Forget using the hands free blue tooth option because the inside noise of this vehicl is so loud that the person you are attempting to talk with cannot hear you through the blue tooth feature!

Mitusbisi customer service to rectify my problem was horrible and unacceptable! What they determine is the FINAL and they do not care if you are satisfied or not! If you are considering purchasing a Mitsubisi Vehicle please look at all your other options first!

2010 Endeavor-love it!
By ACK

2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor SUV LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Traded a 2005 Ford Expedition in on this and we love it! Were able to have same payment as ford, but with 1.9% interest with Mitsubishi-wow! I get twice as much drive time out of a tank of gas than the Expedition, so for me, the mileage is great. We downsized to this and drove the GMC Terrain-looks great, drives terrible. Never had a Mitsubishi, so far so good

Nicer interior finishes on LS is kind of cheap looking

Happy So Far
By Jim

2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We traded our 02 Explorer for the 2010 Endeavor. We drove a lot of SUV's (Nissan, Hyundai, Chevy, Ford, Dodge etc) and thought the build quality, ride, and performance were the best on the Endeavor - plus how can you beat the warranty. Started out to buy the Outlander but once my wife drove the Endeavor she was hooked. Also you feel really safe driving in it.

Looks very good, and you feel really safe when riding inside, love the sound system! The interior build looks and feels like quality. Felt we got a lot for the money in this vehicle. Warranty is very good

Would like to see keypad entry, and remote starter as standard equipment.A little better gas mileage would be nice but nit really concerned all that much with that.

Great SUV!
By Bert

2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor SUV SE 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Bought Pearl White Endeavor June 2010. Could not pass up the deal that was offered to me. Traded a 2004 Endeavor which had 91,000 miles on it without one problem at all! Delivered with all charges for $19,500! Sticker price was 32k! Car has incredible ride, very nice rim and tire combination. Truly feels like you are driving a 35k - 40k car. Smooth transmission and love the looks of the exterior. Radio also is unreal. Only negative I can think of is the gas mileage. This SUV will drink some gas! Hope this one is as reliable as the 2004. Test drove Hyundai Tuscon, Nissan rogue, but endeavor was hands down winner. This is the best purchase I could have possibly made! Go Mitsubishi!

18 inch rims, leather interior, Pearl white color, radio, heated seats, warranties.

Better fuel economy

A special vehicle
By Joe

2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The 2010 Endeavor is my second of the series. My first a 2004 was given to my daughter when I purchased the new one. I loved the first one, and have driven the 2010 about 4500 miles since buying it three months ago. It has all wheel drive plus all of the bells and whistles. I love the drive, the comfort and its many features, including the Bluetooth, back-up camera and navigation system. Prior to purchasing my 2010, I drove and priced the Pilot, Highlander and Veracruz. The Endeavor was clearly the best value and the most fun to drive. My hope is that Mitsubishi continues to produce the Endeavor. I have had two friends purchase Endeavors after riding in mine. A special vehicle.

Bluetooth, back-up camera, electronic visuals, navigation system plus a fun vehicle to drive

Getting a little better gas mileage would be nice. I am getting between 17- 20 between city and highway driving.