2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Endeavor model:
NOT SATISFIED!
By dissatisfied13 on 11/10/11 14:40 PM (PST)

2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased a 2010 Mitsubishi Endeavour about 6 months ago. About 1 month ago a loud wheezing noise started coming from the engine. The noise did not start till about a month ago and it only at speeds of 60mhp and above and only when the car has been running about 10 min. I took it to Mitsubishi and the regional manager determinied it to be normal engine noise. I asked why the noise was not there for the first three months the all of a sudden started. He told me that is what his service engineeers told him. I will NEVER purchase another Mistubishi car again as long as I live. VERY disappointed in the service I have received from this problem!

2010 Endeavor-love it!
By ACK on 10/15/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Traded a 2005 Ford Expedition in on this and we love it! Were able to have same payment as ford, but with 1.9% interest with Mitsubishi-wow! I get twice as much drive time out of a tank of gas than the Expedition, so for me, the mileage is great. We downsized to this and drove the GMC Terrain-looks great, drives terrible. Never had a Mitsubishi, so far so good

Happy So Far
By Jim on 07/26/10 15:09 PM (PDT)

2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We traded our 02 Explorer for the 2010 Endeavor. We drove a lot of SUV's (Nissan, Hyundai, Chevy, Ford, Dodge etc) and thought the build quality, ride, and performance were the best on the Endeavor - plus how can you beat the warranty. Started out to buy the Outlander but once my wife drove the Endeavor she was hooked. Also you feel really safe driving in it.

Great SUV!
By Bert on 06/26/10 15:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Bought Pearl White Endeavor June 2010. Could not pass up the deal that was offered to me. Traded a 2004 Endeavor which had 91,000 miles on it without one problem at all! Delivered with all charges for $19,500! Sticker price was 32k! Car has incredible ride, very nice rim and tire combination. Truly feels like you are driving a 35k - 40k car. Smooth transmission and love the looks of the exterior. Radio also is unreal. Only negative I can think of is the gas mileage. This SUV will drink some gas! Hope this one is as reliable as the 2004. Test drove Hyundai Tuscon, Nissan rogue, but endeavor was hands down winner. This is the best purchase I could have possibly made! Go Mitsubishi!

A special vehicle
By Joe on 04/24/10 19:09 PM (PDT)

2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The 2010 Endeavor is my second of the series. My first a 2004 was given to my daughter when I purchased the new one. I loved the first one, and have driven the 2010 about 4500 miles since buying it three months ago. It has all wheel drive plus all of the bells and whistles. I love the drive, the comfort and its many features, including the Bluetooth, back-up camera and navigation system. Prior to purchasing my 2010, I drove and priced the Pilot, Highlander and Veracruz. The Endeavor was clearly the best value and the most fun to drive. My hope is that Mitsubishi continues to produce the Endeavor. I have had two friends purchase Endeavors after riding in mine. A special vehicle.

Navigation System for 2010
By Hank on 11/04/09 06:07 AM (PST)

2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I am very disappointed in the Navigation System with the 2010 Endeavor which still has 2006 MAP DVD in a 2010 car. How can you call a car 2010 when you have 2006 parts in it? I phoned their head office in California asking when they will get an update but their reply was that they have not determined when the new map will be done. The dealer agreed to buy a new one once it gets in but no one can tell me when that will happen. You would need to decide whether to spend the extra money for 2006 Navigation System on your new 2010 Car. Beside that 2010 Endeavor is a great car to drive.

Just switched
By golden One on 10/03/09 07:15 AM (PDT)

2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I just traded a 2008 Mitsubishi Outlander for the 2010 Endeavor and I am extremely happy. The great reviews that the Outlander gets is wonderful however for a typical family where the emphasis is on comfort, convenience and ease of operation the Endeavor should be considered. The ride on the Endeavor is far superior with tight handling and great ride comfort. Interior room may on paper be similar, however again the Endeavor's layout is far more comfortable. The six speed transmision is smooth and has far greater low end tork. Love it!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor in VA is:

$160 per month*