Not bad, needs improvement
By John on
2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I bought my suv with 11K miles. This lightweight SUV is good for what it is: "A lightweight suv." I previously had a honda pilot, that SUV was excellent in the snow, this Mitsubishi in the snow tends to slide a lot, even with the AWD option that I had. Towing capacity: 3500 lbs., not many boats you can tow with that. Interior is very cheaply designed, while the outside is not that much better. Premium gas requirement is a major minus especially in this economy. But you feed it it's premium gas and it performs very well. Steering is excellent, as the low engine makes this car practically stick to the ground, love that feature. An overall good suv if you don't have many expectations.
Favorite Features
Beautiful design, excellent steering, awesome suspension, comfortable car, and plenty of space inside. With premium gas I was averaging almost 17 mpg.
Suggested Improvements
Get rid of the premium gas requirement. Also, improve the quality of the car, to many squeaks inside and outside the car for a $30,000 plus SUV. Also, improve the car insulation, winter is too cold, summer is to hot. In the winter I set it on heat and every other minute it blows out cold air.