Great Value
By Anonymous on
2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
Bought our 07 Endeavor with 15K miles on it for a terrific price. Have put 10K on it so far. Great car. Black exterior and black leather interior look awesome. AWD drives great. Only problem is that I recently found out from a Mitsu mechanic that it had been in an accident that was not on the Carfax. Which is why my engine rattles a little bit louder than normal. Nothing wrong with the engine, he said. Just something I have to live with since there are non- original parts in there. So, aside from a loud engine when idling. I love it. Also, battery died at 20K miles, but it was a quick fix.
Favorite Features
Love the non-typical exterior design. Leather adds a lot of luxury feel to the interior. Large rear seat. Big tires, lots of ground clearance in the snow. I paid relatively little for this car and everybody thinks I have a luxury SUV.
Suggested Improvements
The interior is VERY plastic. Everywhere. The dash computer is a little outdated. Odd compartment below the radio won't hold anything while you drive. Probably not fuel efficient, although I don't drive far enough to really notice.