35,000 mile review
By TexasGal on
2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I previously owned a Mitsubishi Montero Sport which I drove for 10+ years. Hated to get rid of it so I thought another Mitsubishi would be a good purchase. Gas mileage has been 18 mpg consistently, less than what I got in my MS (which was 19-20 mpg). It it a bigger SUV. Seats are comfortable and great room inside. I have used the back for moving large items and have taken several trips with dog crates so if you need cargo storage, this vehicle can handle the load. Because I loved my Montero Sport so much, I do compare the two vehicles.
Favorite Features
Very roomy inside, love the blue dash instrument panel and pretty decent stereo system. I like the way the back seat folds down completely "flat". Tire storage area also hides other small items (jumper cables, ice scrapers, etc.) Just had to change a headlight bulb and it was very easy. A/C great.
Suggested Improvements
Steering seems to get away from you on acceleration. Exterior metal has "dinged" more than my old car? The P N D R needs to light on the stick as well as in the instrument panel. Upholstery stains easily. A/C vent blades breaking too soon. No roof supports for roof rails.