2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Endeavor model:
Great All Purpose SUV
By KPF on 07/23/07 23:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

About 1000 miles now, really great overall product. Responsive, fun to drive, peppy, really nice ergonomics, and fuel efficiency has been surprisingly strong at over 22mpg consistently. Drove everything on the market, 4runner, LR2, you name it, this is really the best overall package for the best price.

Almost Perfect
By Robert on 05/17/07 22:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I tried a bunch of SUVs and did my homework before buying my Endeavor SE two months ago. I made the right choice. I just couldn't find a better deal for the money. It's got great looks, ride, terrific stereo, room for everything, torque and performance not to mention a great warranty. I got just about every option available, I plan to keep it a long time. Navigation system could be better by mentioning street names like the Gremlin, and not talking so much. I got a 2005 DVD navigation disc instead of a 2007 or 2008 version? Going to have to call. Folding the back seats I had enough room for several 6 foot long picnic tables inside and I could close the hatch. My girlfriend loves it.

Wow
By Adam on 04/28/07 18:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

If you drive this truck, it is impossible not to buy one. Every thing about this SUV is great, the looks, the interior, performance, warranty, and safety. I bought this truck for my wife and I end up driving it more then her because it is so much fun to drive.

Great Value
By EHAZE on 03/20/07 15:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I am comparing this vehicle directly to my 2006 Honda Pilot EX. The Endeavor SE with Navigation is very easy to drive. I love the 360 watt sound system. It is heads and shoulders above the 6 disc sound system that is available in the Honda Pilot EX.

Best Overall
By Brooks on 02/12/07 07:10 AM (PST)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have test driven all of the competition and found that the Endeavor is unparalleled in comfort and ergonomics. If you are searching for an SUV that is an all around great bargain, search no further. I still can't believe all the standard features and 10yr/100k warranty at this price! It is definitely worth your time to test drive one.

I Love My Endeavor!
By Cindy on 02/11/07 17:27 PM (PST)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Endeavor. I've test driven several other "comparable" SUVs and nothing compares. It's reliable, comfortable and most important, fun to drive. I love it! Cindy

Best Vehicle I've Ever Owned
By gameface on 12/28/06 13:48 PM (PST)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The Mitsubishi Outlander is fun, fast, roomy, and affordable! I've owned numerous cars and SUVs. The Endeavor is the best riding and most ergonomic vehicle I have ever owned.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.