Used 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor - Consumer Reviews

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor

View reviews for a specific Endeavor model:

Best midsize suv
By Bear

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I test drove a lot of midsize suv's before deciding on the endeavor. I had a 2004 Tahoe z71 and traded it because I wanted better gas mileage and a better warranty. This vehicle is so nice to drive, feels stable, great gas mileage, my kids and all their gear fits comfortably in this car. And it can tow our four wheelers without a problem. The sound system is awesome with the subwoofer. By far better than the others for the price. We got the dvd system and the kids love it when we are on road trips. Great investment.

Favorite Features

Sound system, heated seats,leather holds up well with kids and pets. Smooth, solid ride. A lot better gas mileage than the Tahoe. 17-19 around town and 19-22 on hwy. The Tahoe only got 10 mpg to maybe 14 mpg hwy.

Suggested Improvements

onstar would be nice and homelink and a mp3 plug in on dash. Overall though we are doing fine without these features.

Very nice
By Edward

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We have had the Endeavor for 1 year and is very pleased. We use REGULAR GAS in it without any ill effects. Averages 19-20 MPG... which is better than My Honda Pilot EX. Build quality is not yet up to Honda standards.

Favorite Features

Top of the line Stereo System, Roomy Interior, Good Gas mileage, Good Performance on Regular Gas, More Leg Room than Honda

Suggested Improvements

Illumination for window controls, More Power outlets. Cup holders in door for backseat passengers. Get rid of the cheap plasics in the interior. Improve tire monitoring system

No Regrets Whatsoever- Smooth
By jameo

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this vehicle after painstaking research and test drives of so many others similar in this class. I have to say that have no regrets with my decision for many reasons. I had used this forum as the basis for my final decision and most of the other reviewers and I are in agreement. Overall one of the best deals out there. I live in a snow region and my first driving experience was during a blizzard. While other SUVs and 4WD vehicles where busy with low speed flashers, I cruised along effortlessly among the pack. Smooth ride, lots of midrange power, very roomy, and excellent driver response. Did I mention my insurance rates dropped lower than another vehicle I own, a 1997 Passport?

Favorite Features

Smooth engine and ride, warranty, cargo area, abundant safety features, and access to controls. I feel in total command of the roadway in this vehicle.

Suggested Improvements

A 5 speed or Overdrive transmission option (I'm averaging about 23 highway - to those who mention 91 octane, use a low cost octane booster with fill-ups - it works nicely), maybe some slightly better interior plastics.

Loved my 2004 so much I bought a 2007
By c. morris

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

LOVE THIS CAR! Handles great and fun to drive. Never had any trouble with my 2004 or my new one. Will buy another in the future. Lou Fusz made it so simple and were very nice.

Favorite Features

love the dash and the ride is smooth. Good looking outside.

Suggested Improvements

only improvement I would like is an electric hatch door which wasn't available.

Expensive to Own
By devvon

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

1- It needs PREMIUM gas or it runs very poorly (weak, and low MPG) 2- Engine has good power, but only with PREMIUM fuel 3- PREMIUM fuel is very expensive. 4- Cheap, tacky plastic fittings in the interior 5- Good interior room. Comfortable seats 6- Exterior styling is hard to get used to. I bought this SUV and now I regret it. Before you buy an Endeavor, be sure you know that PREMIUM fuel is required. It gets VERY expensive to operate this, along with the poor gas milage (15 city, 20-21 hwy, that's with the expensive Premium gas) I know other people like this SUV, but I can't afford PREMIUM gas all the time.

Favorite Features

Strong Engine

Suggested Improvements

Needs a 5 speed transmission or taller final drive ratio for better gas mileage. Better quality plastics in the interior. Better radio, steering wheel controls