2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Endeavor model:
Not bad, but quite a few issues
By on 07/06/12 16:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SUV LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Pros: Comfy on long distances, good power & acceleration, good storage, nice looking car and great for a family. Both front seats have hard-plastic backs, so they're durable if you have kids who constantly put their feet on them. Cons: Liftgate is unnecessarily heavy, jack is hard to get to if you have a car seat. Mechanical issues explained below: Bought new, issues began with the A/C compressor (replaced under warranty). Replaced the battery twice (also warranty) & continue to have issues with a short circuit on the driver's side brakelight. Engine requires premium fuel but still knocks & pings at times.

Great Value, best used SUV around!!
By bobcat57 on 03/28/11 04:06 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SUV LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Just purchased it, much better deal than 2007 Honda Pilot or Toyota Highlander. Rapid depreciation in firts three years but holds up welll after. Top notch reliability, comfort and build quality.

Great Value
By Anonymous on 12/06/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Bought our 07 Endeavor with 15K miles on it for a terrific price. Have put 10K on it so far. Great car. Black exterior and black leather interior look awesome. AWD drives great. Only problem is that I recently found out from a Mitsu mechanic that it had been in an accident that was not on the Carfax. Which is why my engine rattles a little bit louder than normal. Nothing wrong with the engine, he said. Just something I have to live with since there are non- original parts in there. So, aside from a loud engine when idling. I love it. Also, battery died at 20K miles, but it was a quick fix.

Good mid size SUV
By horsen1 on 10/11/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Really like the exterior of the vehicle. Comfortable seats (have leather), love the heated leather seats in the winter. Fun to drive, outperformed the Pilot. Like the folding seats, prefer to the Escape where you have to remove the headrest. Fits two large dogs comfortably in the back (the main attraction for me as the dogs go everywhere). Love satellite radio. Wish that the wiper blades were quicker to respond to increase speed changes (live in the rainy Northwest, would love to have auto-adjusting wipers). Bought the ipod adapter - hate it!! It takes control from your ipod and is impossible to find your music once it's hooked up. Would rather have mp3 input jack.

Not a comfortable CAR
By Erica on 05/03/10 21:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SUV LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Well, My husband traded my honda accord in for an Endeavor. They told me at the dealership that they will transfer my Sirius Radio into my new endeavor. They installed it only to find out that All I can hear it Static. Apparently they dont make a part that goes into the back of the radio to stop the interference with the radio. So I was pretty mad about that! Then I kept hearing the radio changing volumes, Like it was go in and out? It would drive me crazy. Next, I cant even keep a bottle of water in the cup holder without it flying all over the place. It's uncomfortable to drive. I just don't like it. I'm sorry for all you endeavor lovers out there.

2 years of Loving it
By w10ski on 05/18/09 18:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SUV LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my wife's car and she loves it as much as me. Strong engine, great ride, handles like a car, and she loves the no touch AWD. I know she and my boys are safe in any situation. Did I mention it is fun to drive, especially with the auto stick shift!

35,000 mile review
By TexasGal on 05/02/09 19:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SUV LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I previously owned a Mitsubishi Montero Sport which I drove for 10+ years. Hated to get rid of it so I thought another Mitsubishi would be a good purchase. Gas mileage has been 18 mpg consistently, less than what I got in my MS (which was 19-20 mpg). It it a bigger SUV. Seats are comfortable and great room inside. I have used the back for moving large items and have taken several trips with dog crates so if you need cargo storage, this vehicle can handle the load. Because I loved my Montero Sport so much, I do compare the two vehicles.

Fantastic SUV
By Justin on 02/23/09 20:51 PM (PST)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SUV LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We bought our Endeavor after owning a 2004 Lancer Ralliart to have more room and cargo space. We absolutely love it. It's comfortable, rides great, and has plenty of power. We have also only run 87 octane and have not had any problems or noticeable loss in gas mileage.

BEST TRUCK EVER!!
By LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! on 02/21/09 16:59 PM (PST)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I shopped around for about a month or so for a few Ford Trucks . I went by accident by the Mitsubishi lot because I was driving around the auto mall and saw the Endeavor and there was only two left, I drove it and was like WOW this drives just like a car I do go on occasional trips and its great. It has every thing I could ask for great sound great ride . beautiful interior and decent gas mileage for the size. I would recommend this car to anyone , and if i ever get another car it will be a Mitsubishi for sure.

Great Deal
By Great Deal on 06/06/08 20:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SUV LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Traded in a Buick SUV that did not make it past 85K miles. Test drove the Honda Pilot and Outlander prior to buying my Endeavor. The Endeavor outperformed the Pilot, had much smoother ride and comfort. The Outlander was in the running but was just a bit to small. After rebates got the Endeavor for the same price as the Outlander. This SUV rides like a car! Very stable and lots of room. Averaging 18.5 MPG with 50% city, 50% highway with 6k on the engine. Hoping it gets a little better. I only used premium gas for the first fill up (from the dealer). Runs fine on regular.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.