2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Endeavor model:
Great SUV
By Dano on 10/31/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Performance has been great,comfort is very good, I have a very long torso and dont fit well in many cars and SUVs including Pathfinder. Could be a 9 or 10 with an adjustable up & Down Seat Fuel Economy could be better in light of premium only fuel. Great SUV drives like a car! The design is good the materials not as good (plastic interior) Exterior build great would be better than 5 if interior was better. Reliability has been great so far. Caution on the trans see below do the maintenance. I had been told to watch for trans issues. Probably would be eliminated with a bigger trans. EXT Design AWESOME A.W.D. and stability control Awesome 1st winter was very icy handled very well.

Good Vehicle for the Price
By JHENN on 06/21/10 19:24 PM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased this vehicle used from a dealership 3 months ago, and so far it has lived up to my expectations. It has plenty of power for mixed city/highway driving. The interior is very comfortable. The center information display is a nice feature, but sometimes I get weird readings. If the AC is on it will say the outside temperature is 35F when it is really about 80F. Also, sometimes the fuel economy gauge will lock up and say I am getting 65 MPG for an entire trip. (If only it were true.) My average gas mileage is actually 23 MPG. I bought my Endeavor for $5000 less than a comparable Honda Pilot or Nissan Pathfinder, and I think it was a good deal.

Great SUV, Slaughters Toyota
By Yonsson on 02/27/10 16:04 PM (PST)

2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The car has performed flawlessly since the get go and everyone I talk to says it'll go 200K easy. Those only problem I here of is a clogged A/C drain that backs up into the cab and its a $1,200 fix. A simple coat hanger or air gun up into the drain would do the trick people. Easiest car to maintain and cheap to fix.

So far really good
By geneo on 11/14/09 19:01 PM (PST)

2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Bought our endeavor used last spring and it has turned out to be a really nice SUV for us. Haven't run it in the snow yet but it has a nice ride, good performance, decent mileage, and is overall a good car.

Love, love, LOVE IT!!
By Rose on 09/29/09 17:39 PM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I owned a Land Rover previous to this, and had to call AMA about 7 times in the winter and it had problems every 2 to 3 weeks. I needed a more reliable vehicle, and was ecstatic when I found a 3 year lease return 2006 Endeavor (so, only 1 previous owner!). I've had it for almost a year and it drives incredibly, and I've had NO problems with it so far. Everything works perfect, plus it is a beautiful, spacious, comfy ride. I couldn't be more thrilled with this vehicle! Even if something did go wrong, I'm still covered under the 100,000 km warranty. No worries!

After 3 years, still love it!
By gege on 09/26/09 18:50 PM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle is Mitsubishi's best kept secret. It handles with ease in all types of weather & road conditions. We are quite comfortable traveling long distances, no back aches... no more leg pains! We are tall people and having the leg & head room plus comfy seating is simply awesome! I get exceptional gas mileage in town, averaging 19-24 and on the highway our best was 29 mpg! Can't beat that for this sized vehicle. The engine runs smooth, automatic shifts easily and steps right into passing gear when you need it!

The best of both worlds!
By brian30148 on 01/04/09 19:35 PM (PST)

2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I just purchased this car and it makes me feel like a teenager again. I love that it has plenty of room, a commanding view of the road, and rides like a car. The engine has a lot of pep. The design of the exterior and interior with the blue dash lights give it a unique look. Now, all my friends want to ride in my car when we go places.

Nice ride
By go mitsu! on 01/15/08 19:19 PM (PST)

2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My wife and I purchased this vehicle used after looking at other new and used SUVs of this size. We love it! The ride and space inside is great especially for 2 kids. Not one thing has gone wrong with it since ownership.

Nice Comfortable Car-Like SUV
By Shadowtrax on 01/08/08 18:40 PM (PST)

2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

A great vehicle that's much more nimble than its size appears - rides well on smooth streets as well as rough ones. Very good visibility and large front windshield is great - a person doesn't feel 'boxed' in. Nice dash and lighting. Good sound/stereo. Get's same mpg in town as similar AWD SUVs (15mpg) if you're light on the gas and stops/starts. Feels very roomy in front AND back seat. Has separate liftgate window (most other SUVs don't offer this). Huge sunroof is nice - allows better head room and feeling of openess. Comfortable leather seats. We live in a snowy area, and the AWD does GREAT in the snow - used it many times for ski trips! And of course, the 5yr/60K bumper-to-bumper warranty

Great SUV
By Satisfied customer on 12/18/07 07:22 AM (PST)

2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is an awesome mid sized SUV with a great warranty. This is a top notch SUV. I would recommend this SUV to anyone looking for value, reliablilty, smooth ride, great warranty and outstanding comfort.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.