2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Endeavor model:
BEST VEHICLE EVER PURCHASED
By marie0124 on 07/30/14 11:21 AM (PDT)

2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS AWD 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned my 2005 Endeavor for approximately 5 years now. I first thought it was a jeep from viewing from the street. i went to the car lot and was surprised it was not a jeep. I took it for a test drive up and down hills. It was a smooth ride and was easy to handle. I have purchased many cars in my life and found this one to be easy on maintenance only needing regular oil change.

Worth Every Penny!
By stucek on 01/29/12 19:18 PM (PST)

2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor XLS Fwd 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my car in June of 2005 and have loved every minute of it. Love the sporty look and have not had but 3 problems (regular wear & tear) with it. In the last 6.5 years, I have put 111,000 miles on it and spent under $800 getting all repairs done. Not bad considering I am always on the road. Would recommend this car to anyone. Great for singles, couples, families or even hauling animals around like me (4 dogs and 2 cats).

Love It!
By carmen_t on 12/09/10 06:36 AM (PST)

2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS AWD 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Purchased at 19 miles. 4 years since then. No problems at 50,000 plus miles. Comfy long distances. Hwy mileage is very good, not so much in the city. AWD runs great off-road, including the sand --fun! The least i like about it, noticeable muffler from the back of the SUV, and U-turns are wide.

Great Experience
By Larry on 10/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS AWD 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have had my Endeavor for 5 1/2 years now and at 95,000 miles had my first problem--not even a new car bug. (have kept all service, minor and major up to date). Just had to have propeller shaft and bearing assembly replaced due to bad bearings. But fully covered by 100,000 Mile powertrain warranty. Feel great this is the only issue in 95K miles!

Good crossover for the price
By Nick on 06/27/10 12:07 PM (PDT)

2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor XLS AWD 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We bought our Endeavor a year and a half ago and have put 25K miles since then. We have been pretty happy with it so far. It has a lot of cargo space in the back and the seats are easy to fold down to create even more. I love the power this vehicle has and the transmission is very responsive. The transmission does make a wining noise in warmer weather. This is a known issue with them - can't be fixed, so I deal with it. It is very comfortable on long trips. I question its durability, though. The interior is very cheap. The fabric, although comfortable, is already showing significant wear. The dash and doors are mostly brittle plastic and the sunroof seals aren't sealing.

I love this car
By ChardonnayBee on 10/04/09 20:53 PM (PDT)

2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor XLS Fwd 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have had this car for awhile now and I absolutely LOVE it! It's just the right size for me and it's really fun to drive!

The "End"eavor
By Dori on 08/10/09 09:19 AM (PDT)

2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor Limited Fwd 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I like my Endeavor, however I don't like the fact that the front window heats up when it is "hot" outside, even with the air on. I can also hear the wind through the sun roof when it is closed. Other then these simple issues I like to drive it often.

Perfect Family car
By Alex on 06/22/09 10:16 AM (PDT)

2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS AWD 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have 3 kiddos, and I can fit 2 car seats and 1 booster in the back seat, and the kiddos love it. This along with a great ride, huge interior space, cool looks (for a suv) and so far, a blast to drive. This car also performs well off road, tested right after purchase, I went about 20 miles in medium to rough offroad with very good results. The only quirk was that the ABS goes crazy when you only have 2 3 wheels on the ground. Nothing bad at all, just use the brakes as you would but the sound can be unnerving at first. First long road trip was wonderful, the stereo sounds good, and if you want an mp3 player, just pick up an fm transmitter / mp3 player. Cost me $45.

I love my car!
By climberswife on 02/17/09 20:27 PM (PST)

2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS Fwd 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my Endeavor brand new in 2005. I have put over 80,000 miles on it and have not had any problems. The interior is larger than similar SUVs. It is so stylish on the inside and out. The standard features on all of the models are out of this world for the price. I would absolutely recommend this vehicle to anyone.

Great SUV
By ecald on 02/17/09 16:52 PM (PST)

2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS AWD 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Bought this car new in 2005. 47000 miles now and never had a problem. Gas mileage could be better, but we use regular 87 instead of recommended premium. We will definitely look at replacing with a newer limited in a couple of years. Great car for anyone!!!