LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
By dawnb03 on
2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor XLS AWD 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I love this Car! I had an '04 Mitsubishi Lancer ES before this car. I bought my Endeavor, "Endora", in November 08 from Carmax 1) because the Lancer was totaled out and 2) because the Endeavor is more suited to what I need a vehicle to be able to do. I love the cargo space and my dog enjoys having the back compartment all to herself. I can easily load up any of my camping gear, horse equipment or feed in the back and not worry about how the car will handle the load. I've also taken several trips across several states in her and she's handled like a charm. I LOVE this car. Even when we had a freak snow storm in Georgia I was still able to drive around.
Favorite Features
I love the space and capability of this vehicle. The car like feel in an SUV is nice. Having the AWD standard is nice so I don't worry about getting stuck anywhere.
By teetee1
on 05/25/12 08:26 AM (PDT)

dawnb03 how many miles do you have on your endeavor and have you ran into any problems? I just recently bought a 2004 endeavor and i haven'thad any problems as of yet should i expect any?