Used 2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse - Consumer Reviews

2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Hatchback

View reviews for a specific Eclipse model:

I love my eclipse.
By dteezy

2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Hatchback GS-Sport 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I am a young male who is freshly 21, and was in the market for a coupe to replace my troublesome 2002 Nissan Altima. I've always wanted an eclipse. So I found a 2011 Eclipse GS Sport on autotrader, and to my surprise, it was fully loaded (leather, heated seats, backup camera, bluetooth, sirius satellite, aux, 6 disc, moonroof, xenon headlights, fog lights, etc) WITH ONLYYYY 30,000 Miles!!! It was sooo affordable, & Im so happy I got this. I am 5"10, and I pretty much have to search for a comfortable position, but when I do, it is well worth it. The 4 cylinder is really fast or for performance at all, hence 4 cylinders. but the ride is smooth, quiet, controlled, and feels glued to the road.

Favorite Features

Backup camera, Side Airbags, Idk, everything!

Suggested Improvements

PLEASE MITSUBISHI, PLEASE BRING THIS CAR BACK.

Best sports car
By bocababy

2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Hatchback GS-Sport 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love my new 2011 Eclipse.Its got everything I wanted,and a great price too.I was looking at more expensive cars, but this is the best for me.Its fun,looks great,lots of options that come with the car,that are extra on other cars.I love Bluetooth,MP3,6 cd changer with subwoofer,sunroof,etc.Its a great car for a girl like me that wants a sports car,without spending an arm and a leg.I wouldnt hesitate to recommend this car.Have fun!!!!!!

Favorite Features

Bluetooth,MP3,cd changer,satellite radio,sunroof

Suggested Improvements

Maybe room for a carseat(baby)

2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse gs 5speed
By tbeirlair

2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this 2011 Eclipse when they came out in August 2010. I own a 2003 and 2005 eclipse also. I think they're great cars. Very reliable. The 2011 I bought handles great and shifts smooth. It's fun yet practical. I do have a problem with Mitsubishi and how they're packages are set up. You can't have any options with the manual. It must be an automatic to have anything in it. And you can't have a manual v6? It doesn't make sense to me and I think they're going to lose alot of business doing this. Other than that. I highly recommend this eclipse. It's a great car. Mitsubishi has great deals and awesome warranties. Lets just hope we can have luxury and a manual in the next generation eclipse

Favorite Features

I love the styling of the car. The new standard rims, dual exhaust, and black roof are awesome changes. handles and shifts great. big trunk. Very comfortable and the dash set up and blue lights are really nice too.

Suggested Improvements

horsepower, torque. Make it an option to have a standard transmission with a sunroof, heated leather seats, foglights, the rockford fosgate sound system and the new back up camera and push to talk buttons. That would be nice

Nice to look at
By jrpowell01

2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Just needed a car to get me to college. All I needed was a car that had a nice price target and looked nice.

Favorite Features

Great exterior design, great alloy wheels, nice tires, Blue interior lighted instruments and flashy colors make up for lackluster interior materials, comfortable front seating, good breaking and handling.

Suggested Improvements

soft interior. better acceleration.

Cheap thrills
By willy d

2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I was looking for a good looking sport coupe. Looked at them all but for the price and fuel ecom. this was the best for the the price--no question. Have had many from Corvettes to Cobalt SS's but for a 12 month car I think this was a good choice with front wheel drive. Just remember it's more show than go, but it does handle real well.

Favorite Features

Front seats, dual exhaust, wheels and all season tires, dash layout and color

Suggested Improvements

interior needs soft touch materials