2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse Consumer Review: Love at first sight!

2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse - Consumer Review

Love at first sight!
By Rob on

2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car is awesome. The price was great! Especially for a car of this year and miles it came with. Before deciding to go for the Eclipse I looked at the Mustang and the Honda Accord Coupe but both these car lose in looks and Warranty. I'm thankful I bought this car even though its the GS model it comes with many standard features. It drives like a dream very fast and peppy for a 4cyl engine. Miles per gallon are okay considering the weight of this vehicle and the safety features. Great car for the money!

I love how fast the car response when needed. Kinda makes you think you have a V6 and not a 4cyl. Great engine no complains here. I'm also in love with the design of the car its beautiful, I hope Mitsu keeps this design for a while and makes it even more attractive in years to come.

Nothing. I love my eclipse and will remain a faithful Mitsubishi customer for years to come as long as they keep their cars reliable and affordable with outrageous good looks. keep up the good job Mitsu!.