Used 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eclipse model:

I love it!!!!
By sherellem

2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love the car. I am a small person so it fits me well. I get compliments everywhere I go syaing how nice the car it and how it's perfect for me. Ity's has great speed on the highway which I love, but the pick-up is a little slow. It's excellent on gas (which is a plus at these prices). Its warms up fast in cold weather, but fishtails a little in the snow (which I do not like). Overall, for the price, it's worth it. I love it a great deal. A few little adjustments and it would be perfect!!!!! I recommend it.

I adsolutley love the blue lighting, espcially at night, makes the car look and feels sporty. It has that race car look and feel. The sounds are awesome because I do like to bump my music every now and then.

The rear-wheel drive isn't good. Causes me to slide in the snow (which scares me to death)

Huge Turning Radius
By Keith

2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Overall, I am very happy with this vehicle. I think the interior could be "spiffed up" a bit, but generally it is ok. The blue dash is great at night. The only real issue I have is that for being such a small car, it weighs a lot, and the turning radius is that of a Super Duty Pickup. Allow yourself plenty of swing when trying to fit into a parking space!