So much fun
By 4gcrazy on
2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I've had this car now for 3 1/2 years, got it with 64,000 miles on the odometer. it now sits just above 102,000 miles and has never let me down. I'm in the military and have moved state to state for years now. I have never had to replace a part in the engine; other than the normal stuff. recently i have begun to upgrade some parts of the engine and she still keeps on trucking taking what ever i throw at her. (dirt trail riding, a little bit of puddle crossing , and alot of track time) All in all i love this car. my first wife as I call her.
Favorite Features
gotta say my favorite feature would have to be the drivers seat. everything is right where you'd need it to be. the driver never has to reach for anything. you feel very much like you're in the cockpit of a jet plane, even more so when you stomp on the gas and it sets you back in your seat. the step-tronic feature is great for passing and daily driving, i love the control it gives back to the driver of automatic transmissions. Cargo space also, it has saved my life on too many occasions while pcs'ing to a new duty station.
Suggested Improvements
i'd love a little bit more horsepower stock and lower the rear to level out the car