Used 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Consumer Reviews - 68 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse - Consumer Reviews

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse

View reviews for a specific Eclipse model:

LOve the car
By Kenneth Barry

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The poor mans porche
By Stephen

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is an amazing car, I call it the poor mans porche because it has the looks and speed of porches but is affordable. I haven't had any issues with it other than a few minor ones. Its a fast beautiful car, it does't have alot of space but that is easy to live with.

Love the eclipse!
By godzilla87

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 2dr Hatchback (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second eclipse. My first one was a 2006 four cylinder. Unfortunately it was totaled in an accident. I missed it so much I went and got a 2007 GT. LOVE IT! The power and handling is amazing. People are always surprised with my takeoff speed. The Rockford fosgate stock system sounds amazing. Fun car to drive and always gets compliments!

the body style, the color, speed, power and handling

Mimi the Mivec!
By mimi_the_mivec

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 2dr Hatchback (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT used from a dealership in which the one owner of the car worked there. I bought it in 2011 with 80,400 miles on it. It's now almost 2015 with a tad bit over 108,000 miles and I've haven't had any issue with it. I've forgot to do oil changes thousands of miles overdue. It's started in nine degree weather fine. I've done over 100mph plenty of times and it was fine. I've been cars price range of $3K all the way to $280k and mine was the best! Yay Mitusbishi!

The engine has been reliable. Seats are surprisingly great. I've had four people and a great dane in all at once. The speakers are best in class. I even put eye lashes on. I have the fog lights and they are a good bonus.

I has a very wide turning radius.

Awesome car!
By liz85

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is my second car after my 02 chevy malibu.
Wow! I love it! I average about 27 mpg. I recently took a 3,000 mile trip and this car was awesome! It handles corners amazingly, however, it's not as comfortable as a sedan on long trips (I was expecting it) but it wasn't too terrible. Backseat is very small. The eclipse is a two seater car with backseats. I was hesitant to get the automatic, but the sportstronic transmission is actually a lot of fun. I can't say enough good things about this car and it's certainly a head turner! I always get people trying to race me. The 4 cyl. certainly has more than enough power to get you off the starting line. I love it!