2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eclipse model:
2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT (Got Torque)
By neogeo on 09/03/05 17:31 PM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 2dr Hatchback (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

This car is just awesome. It is the best Eclipse ever. I put it in first, second, third, fourth, fifth, six gear and it just wants more power. The initial takeoff is amazing and it is an eye catcher if you're single. It has great response, a great sound, and amazing control. I just wish I can find ground effects for this car soon, before everyone has one.

My Eye Catcher
By dee on 09/03/05 09:57 AM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 2dr Hatchback (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

The 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse is awesome! I get plenty of people asking if they can look inside. I even got a couple of thumbs up on the interstate while taking a weekend trip.

Love this car!
By averyjenn on 08/31/05 14:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 2dr Hatchback (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

The body style says it all. This car is fun to drive! I got the sport and accessory package and couldn't be happier. One drive of this car and it was like it was meant for me - the seat just cradles you. Great on long drives.

Great Car
By Bob MacMillan on 08/31/05 10:38 AM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 2dr Hatchback (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I wanted a front wheel drive car -- I live in New England and this is my only car. Had a Saab which I enjoyed but this car is much much tighter and more fun to drive. Excellent power, engine sounds terrific, I feel like if I need to "go" into traffic, I can GO! After I read the review in early July in USA Today I was sold.

Sweet Ride
By Zabian on 08/25/05 10:56 AM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 2dr Hatchback (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I have only had the vehicle for a week, but I LOVE IT. I owned a 2000 GT and the new style and engine is by far a vast improvement.

People stop me everywhere about my car!
By SherriRhiannon on 08/22/05 16:33 PM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I get stopped by strangers everywhere so they can tell me how much they like my car! It looks like and sports car and drives like one! The new body style is gorgeous and original. The interior is made for the driver, not the passengers, no room for a backseat passenger.

Pure Adrenaline
By cpk on 08/20/05 22:08 PM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 2dr Hatchback (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

So far this has been an incredible experience. The dealership was great, the car is a blast to drive both on winding back roads or the high speed interstates. The sport shift automatic transmission works great. The seats are comfortable on long trips and the controls are well placed. The fit and finish is perfect. The '06 Eclipse is the perfect combo of great looks and performance. To top it all off you can't beat the warrenty and the price for a car in this performanc catagory.

Mitsubishi does it again!
By GThomas on 08/18/05 18:55 PM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 2dr Hatchback (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I own a 2nd generation Eclipse and when the 4th generation came out, I was put on the waiting list. The car is awesome, full of power and a great surround sound system to boot! The sport seats are extremely comfortable and headroom and visability are good as well. Great styling rounds out this great ride. It should do well.

Amazing
By Luis on 08/18/05 14:45 PM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 2dr Hatchback (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

This is what I have been waiting for. This car is so beautiful and the interior is just plain amazing with the Terra Cotta and gauges based off a motorcycle you can't beat it, especially at night.

Great Car
By Jennifer on 08/14/05 11:36 AM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased this car a few weeks ago, and my only regret is that I didn't get it sooner. This is the first new car I have ever purchased and it has been great. I am a designer, so having a car that is well designed was very important to me. I get compliments all the time. I have the sunset pearl color so it stands out among the other sports cars. For a 4-cylinder engine, it drives very well. Living in a big city you need to be able to zip in and out of traffic, and this car is perfect for that if you are on a budget. But I had a hard time finding it. I traveled about 300 miles to go pick it up. Great car and I highly recommend it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.