2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eclipse model:
Hear ye
By Aarlewis3 on 04/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I love my car

Zoom Zoom This
By scott2hot06 on 04/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 2dr Hatchback (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Drove to the dealership with no intentions of buying a car, but after the test drive there was no way i was leaving that dealership without that car. We sat down and talked the numbers over the price was right and i drove it off the lot.

my car
By chevytrk on 04/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

this little car is pretty comfortable, fast!, little rough going around curves. but better tires probley fix this. the sterio system is really good. also getting comments about the cars looks & style. i have the off white color. it still looking good. it does have a little road noise but nothing to gripe about. it even put a grand prix it its place " in the back"!

eclipse
By bloc on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS 2dr Hatchback (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

The car itself is good. But its does not have that sporty feeling that your looking for in a car, it feels to soft and has body roll. The power of the car does not impress me at all, should be made abit faster. It is the nicest car out there.

Fun Car
By CJ914 on 02/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS 2dr Hatchback (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is a fun car to drive and yes like others have said everyone wants to race you at red lights. The cup holders do suck! I should've got the manual trans but I like the auto stick. I don't use the auto much because it overshifts too much....you could be going 35mph and it's in 4th gear. Overall it's fun to drive and the speed does creep up on you. Sound system is really nice and love the six disc changer in the dash.

I love my Mitsubishi
By abulldog4us on 12/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS 2dr Hatchback (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought my eclipse this month because of all the incentives. I have to admit at first I didn't really think much of the car, seen a few on the road.I liked the body so I decided to go down and test drive one.I drove the GTS and I was really impressed. The acceleration and handling were phenominal.In my opinion I think that this car is very underrated.The reason I would say this is,I read a lot of reviews in magazines and I think they were far from the truth about this car.To top it all off, my no hassle salesman Matt was awesome.I would recomend this vehicle to everyone. If you're considering a sports car give this one a chance before you buy.

Good Car for 18000
By rustbucket on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 2dr Hatchback (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car took out my wifes new mustang gt on the highway in 3rd gear. If ur considering the mustang gt think again. After driving the mustang u will know just how good the gearing in the eclipse really is. This car is responsive on turns and doesn't slide easily. Drives well in the rain because of the front wheel drive. Not as much wheel tug as u would think on quick acceleration from stop. I would have like the mazda rx-8 but this car is the best price to car ratio and the monthly is not a mortgage payment.

The Little Car That Could
By DiggerTX on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS 2dr Hatchback (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

The Eclipse in reality is a small car. Get behind the wheel, push the pedal, and zoooom!! I felt like I was in a race car. At night with the street lights or the moon coming through the moon roof is a great touch. This is my first moon roof; I never wanted one. I can only say I missed a great experience for too long. If you want quality, want that "good feeling," then try the V6 with a moon roof (black inside and out)!! You'll probably love it. I do.

2003 Eclipse
By Spider on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car

Satisfied Eclipse GT owner
By mcj eclipse driver on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 2dr Hatchback (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

First time buyer and owner of an Eclipse. It fits my lifestyle. I wanted a sporty-look and the interior space available for 3 passengers as I do have a family.