2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eclipse model:
Great car
By mgouldsr on 05/31/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 2dr Hatchback (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Runs great, build quality is excellent.

the 2002 mit. POS5000!
By wkryder on 05/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS 2dr Hatchback (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

the interior is cramped and non functional. the exterior looks descent, but thats when you pop the hood and it is crowded. the trans gave out on me about 3000 miles!!@!

Love, love love the color !!!
By Sanatweety on 05/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS 2dr Hatchback (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have just gotten my car so I don't know how great it really is yet, but it's a very pretty car & fast didn't know how fast until I took it out of the show room. Vey roomy for the driver & passager but the back seats are very small & no leg room, but I still love the car.

Need Performance Boost
By bizhorse on 05/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

It is not a bad deal for a $20,000 car, yet I have always struggled with the poor performance. Like another review from a magazine:"It looks a lot sportier than it drives". Everything else is not bad except for the noise. It gets really loud on the highway, I could barely hear my radio.

eclipse 2003
By sharp on 05/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I used to own a Z28 camero. I thought there would never be another car that i could fall in love with again, but i was wrong. I bought the 2003 eclipse 2 weeks ago and love everything about it. The interior is a great--midnight shade. i love how the blue fades with the black. just wanted everybody to know how wonerful the car is!!!!

MY NEW CAR
By SUPRBABE2000 on 05/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I WAS LOOKING FOR A CAR AND I WANTED A SPORTS CAR. I NEVER WANTED AN ECLIPSE BUT THE SALES MAN TALKED ME INTO A TEST DRIVE. I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. IT SHARP IT LOOKS NICE AND IT RIDES GREAT. WITH GAS PRICES AS HIGH AS THE ARE NOW ITS GOOD TO KNOW I CAN GO A WHILE ON A FULL TANK. AND THE PRICE ON IT AMAZED ME.