2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eclipse model:
Need Performance Boost
By bizhorse on 05/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

It is not a bad deal for a $20,000 car, yet I have always struggled with the poor performance. Like another review from a magazine:"It looks a lot sportier than it drives". Everything else is not bad except for the noise. It gets really loud on the highway, I could barely hear my radio.

Love, love love the color !!!
By Sanatweety on 05/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS 2dr Hatchback (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have just gotten my car so I don't know how great it really is yet, but it's a very pretty car & fast didn't know how fast until I took it out of the show room. Vey roomy for the driver & passager but the back seats are very small & no leg room, but I still love the car.

eclipse 2003
By sharp on 05/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I used to own a Z28 camero. I thought there would never be another car that i could fall in love with again, but i was wrong. I bought the 2003 eclipse 2 weeks ago and love everything about it. The interior is a great--midnight shade. i love how the blue fades with the black. just wanted everybody to know how wonerful the car is!!!!

MY NEW CAR
By SUPRBABE2000 on 05/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I WAS LOOKING FOR A CAR AND I WANTED A SPORTS CAR. I NEVER WANTED AN ECLIPSE BUT THE SALES MAN TALKED ME INTO A TEST DRIVE. I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. IT SHARP IT LOOKS NICE AND IT RIDES GREAT. WITH GAS PRICES AS HIGH AS THE ARE NOW ITS GOOD TO KNOW I CAN GO A WHILE ON A FULL TANK. AND THE PRICE ON IT AMAZED ME.