Beautiful car and very fun to drive
By moore11 on
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2dr Hatchback
I brought this car with only about 110,000 miles and the only thing I had to replace was a valve cover gasket. The power on the car is ok just enough for passing. With the amount of performance parts out there, theirs a lot of potential for the 420A. It really shines in handling. The low stance makes it fun to drive when going around sharp corners or mountain passes. The cabin noise is a tiny bit loud, but it is a sports car so you can expect that. The outside is just simply amazing to look at. I fell in love with it once I seen it.
Favorite Features
I love the outside, the superb handling, the sun roof, and the noise you get from the engine. Little back seat room so you really wont have to worry about driving people around a lot.
Suggested Improvements
I'm a tuner so I would suggest a cold or short ram intake if you want a bit more power and don't mind a little noise. A good exhaust and header combo. Also a nice strut bar set up. Theres a lot of parts out there for good prices, with a little bit of money this machine can be a improved.