Fun! Fun! Fun!
By Mike on
2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5A)
When looking for a new vehicle I wanted a convertible with front-wheel drive that fit my golf clubs for a reasonable price. This car fits all four criteria. My son always said,"Dad, get a fun car." Well, that's what I got. This car is just a joy to drive-comfortable, quiet, and great sound system with fingertip controls. Personally, my complaint is that now when I need a car to fit four, I don't have one. The complaint about the car itself, though, is the blind spot. It IS difficult to see out the back and side of this car-no doubt. But my criteria was met and if I concern myself with just that, then I made a great choice. I get about 18 mpg locally and 27 highway. And don't forget, it takes premium gas. I get nothing but oohs and ahhs, with this car and I love it.
Favorite Features
The style, hideaway top, fingertip controlled radio with great sound system, 18-inch rims, 260 hp engine, heated seats and outside mirrors, automatic climate control, and how it has enough room for golf clubs.
Suggested Improvements
Offer a built-in, one-button garage door opener system (like my wife's Toyota), improve the blind spot problem with maybe a window on each side of the convertible top? Give it a tighter turning radius, and an engine that uses regular unleaded gas. Contour the back of the front seats for more leg room in the back.