Used 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder Consumer Reviews - 76 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder - Consumer Reviews

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder

View reviews for a specific Eclipse Spyder model:

Great car - should have gotten one sooner
By Uncle Harry

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Just picked up a new Spyder after trying both the Spyder as well as the Solstice. Spyder wins hands down in many areas not the least of which is comfort.

Power top.

Add XM or Sirius as an option. Also add a GPS option.

Love It
By swaflyguy

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I was looking at the Solstice, Sky and the Mustang. The quality and materials of the American cars are nothing compared to the Japanese. Also, the shifting was much tighter in the Eclipse than any of the others. Plus, you get 6 gears with the Mitsubishi and 5 with the American models.

The color, looks, power, shifting, and ride.

Add auto up windows, programmable power door locks, and a trunk light

Fast, Fun, and Exciting
By VegasMike21

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

What's more is there to say about the 2007 Eclipse Spyder than it's Fast, Fun, and Exciting to drive! Everything about the car is great from the exterior design to the Rockford Fosgate 650 watt stereo with the subwoofer built into the backseat! If you're in the market for a convertible check out the Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder, you won't be disappointed!

The 650 watt Rockford Fosgate stereo, subwoofer built into the backseat, and the audio controls on the back of the steering wheel.

Improve the gas mileage and the blind spots in the rear view window.

I am Back into the Spyder
By Badgirl

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I owed an Eclipse Spyder in the past and I loved it. This is still new to me and I have had the chance to drive it around the city and I love it. It is a little loud when shifting, but it's awesome.

I love the new body, it is sleek and it makes a fashion statement. The stereo is the best.

Make it less noisy, you can hear the outside. It drives a little stiff, but that may be because it is still new.

Love It
By bobcat27

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I just traded in my '03 Jetta GLI VR6 6 speed for my new Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder. I was tired of the sunroof and wanted a drop top. I wanted something with some speed. I looked at the Solstice for its looks but I didn't want a GM vehicle. I looked at the Mustang but they are everywhere. Finally, I found the Eclipse and I fell for it. It truly is my dream car. There is very little I would change about it.

The looks, paint choices (Sunset Pearlescent), performance, how fun it is to drive, the short easy shifting, and how it both handles and rides well.

The auto up windows, programmable door locks, RDS and CD text.