2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eclipse Spyder model:
I love my Spyder!
By DebbieD on 04/04/06 22:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my 2007 Eclipse Spyder just 10 days ago and I'm still in love! It's so much fun to drive - turns corners really well - and I love driving a 5 speed. My only complaint is that the A/C knobs and temperature dial are not available to the passenger if the driver is shifting. The stereo is also amazing. Putting the top up/down is not only easy - but fun! I don't drive very many miles to/from work - however, it appears that I'm getting pretty good gas mileage. In a few months I'll write another review (once the honeymoon is over)!

Great Drop Top
By Bryan on 04/01/06 19:19 PM (PST)

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second Eclipse Spyder. I bought a new 2001 in 2000. I had to get another one. Mitsubishi has made many improvements. The new one is longer, wider, and taller. It rides great. If you can afford it, stretch and get the GT. The top is great. I have gotten many comments on it. It handles great, rides great, and looks great. It comes with many standard features.

Very nice car
By jake on 03/30/06 19:55 PM (PST)

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

The 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder is a very nice car. It's one of the nicest cars I have owned. I have been told by some people that I work with that the car is for girls, but no way in heck. The only way I would say that it is a female car if it is painted a color like purple or pink.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.