2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eclipse Spyder model:
WOWIE!
By Michael on 06/27/06 11:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my third Eclipse Spyder. I had an '01 and '03, and by far this is the best one ever! From the inside to the out, I am in love with the new style. At 48 years old I feel like a school kid again. And the comments that I'm getting on this car are remarkable. It is more soild than the past Spyders and it is great to drive. This car is a keeper in my book.

The Fun is back
By BigDaddyMoe on 06/26/06 18:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I hated the Eclipse Spyder from 2000-2005, I had a 1999 one that I loved but traded it in when my son was born. I saw the 2007 and drooled when I test drove it. I can't stop driving it and I live in Vegas so I have the top down a lot. With all my driving I'm spending too much money on gas :(. The stereo system is awesome and I love the blue back lit dashboard at night!

Spyder GT is FUN
By Spyderlover on 06/24/06 16:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

The Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT Convertible is fast, reliable, and most of all FUN. It handles well and has a great look. It's a very smooth comfortable ride. It is definitely worth the reasonable investment.

My favorite new toy...
By Anthony Petitti on 06/06/06 12:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I must say I may be biased, as it took one 10 minute test drive to win my heart. Acually, to be fair, I think I fell in love with this car from the moment I first laid eyes on it's sleek lines and daunting 18" wheels. Driving the car just renewed my faith in the ability of an attainable car bringing a smile to my face on all levels. From the well built interior to the formidable performace, this car will not disappoint.

Good to be Me
By Witqueen on 06/03/06 16:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

So far so good, This is my second Eclipse Spyder from Mitsubishi. It has a nice appearance. I get compliments from all who see it, even strangers in parking lots. Hopefully the interior will hold up better then the '01 model. I wasn't going to buy anoher one, I waited over a year for the new Pontiac G6 convertible...what a disappointment. I left the Pontiac dealer and drove back to Mitsubishi. I went down to a 4-cyl. from the V6 I was used to driving, but the power was great. The V6 felt great. This car does not have a lot of people room, but it has plenty of shopping room. It has very sensitive controls. I am glad they got rid of the Infinity sound system. Overall I give this car a 9.5.

Fun Car!
By Caveman on 06/02/06 18:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

The all new 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse is fun to drive. I like the new sound system.

Much improved over last generation
By Purdueman on 06/01/06 14:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

The 2007 Eclipse Spyder is fun to drive. Yes it's not a pure sports car, at the same time it is more functional for everyday use more than the "pure sports car."

Definitely Thrilling to Drive
By kimjoey on 06/01/06 03:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

After looking at many others we love this vehicle. It is appropriately powered allowing its acceleration to be smooth and consistent while the handling is precise and effortless, all adding up to an outstanding driving experience. Its updated styling inside and out appeals to all age groups - including this 50ish couple who love to drive lots of different vehicles. Its gas mileage is good even considering the need to use premium fuel. I appreciate the attention to detail and ease of maintenance.

Turning heads - 2007 Eclipse Spyder
By Rockdoc on 04/28/06 21:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Heads are turning as my new 2007 Mitsubishi GT Eclipse Sypder rolls down the road. This new model year vehicle seems to draw a lot of interest from the public - and with good reason - the car is very attractive. I purchased the GT 6-speed manual and have thoroughly enjoyed the power and smooth shifting-ability. It has a nice growl to it as well. This car makes sense for all convertible seekers, but value may be the key. While the back seat is smaller, one can easily fit two small kids comfortably, two small ladies for a drive around town, or extra luggage on a trip. The trunk will fit two golf (mini) bags! Excellent... finally, the stereo - It rocks. Grab some music, flip the top and drive.

A Blast to drive
By Larry Reimer on 04/15/06 22:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I traded in my 6-speed auto 2006 Corvette Coupe for the 6-speed manual Eclipse Spyder GT. I found the car much more "responsive" and easier to live with on a daily basis, and I've owned numerous sports cars, including 3 Vettes. After only 200 miles the care gets 21 MPG in city driving. It is a real "sleeper"....and great has quality for the price.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.