2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eclipse Spyder model:
Slick
By Slick on 09/03/07 17:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Drove several other makes and models before purchasing. This is my first Eclipse. I knew in the first five minutes of the test drive that this was the car I wanted. Lots of power with the 260 hp. Very comfortable seating. I love it.

My Red Pearl
By Red Pearl on 08/29/07 13:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I love driving this car! Love the look, the color, and the looks I get while driving it don't hurt either. I like the fact that my hair doesn't blow around very much with the top down. I'm disappointed with the nose mask. It's very difficult to put it on and it does not stay put! The paint is already damaged as a result. The mask is badly designed and unnecessarily complicated to use. I love the electric roof but so far, it has stuck in an awkward position 4 times. The 3rd time it was towed to the dealership, they found the problem and showed me how to fix it myself the next time!

No words to describe
By Luis Guzman on 08/07/07 09:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

This car has the looks, the power and the reputation to hold its own on the road. Every person that sees me with this car thinks that it costs much more than it actually does. This is my first convertible, and all I can say is that I feel like a new person with this car.

Love This Car!
By Daphne Streeter on 07/23/07 08:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I cannot tell you how much I have loved driving this car. It is the best convertible on the market, bar none! It is gorgeous, drives smooth and fast, and safe to boot. I have no hesitations recommending this car. You will love it!!

By jtrushmore on 07/21/07 18:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I recently upgraded to the Eclipse from an 02 lLancer. I bought the car a few days ago and have already fallen in love with it. Even with the 4 cyl. it has a lot of get up and go. I was very surprised with the power that little 4-banger put out. The leather interior and instrumentation are amazing.

Glad It's Back
By DG on 07/09/07 21:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Before buying my 07 Spyder I first drove the Ford Mustang and then Pontiac GXP Solstice. Great body design on the Spyder had me at first glance. The first 3 minutes behind the wheel of the Spyder convinced me. Lot's of power with 260 hp v6 engine, comfortable seats and just plain fun to drive. I felt like a kid again. Something I was expecting from the Mustang or the GXP, but they failed to provide. My first Mitsubishi, sorry it took me so long.

Better than I thought
By SpyderMan28 on 07/07/07 08:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car is more comfortable than my 2004 spyder and rides smoother. It has more power and the gas mileage is incredible. The best I've gotten on the highway so far is 31 mpg. The worst I've seen in the city was 21 and I was moving pretty quick. I just wish they made more kits for it.

Fantastico
By Spyder Man on 05/18/07 11:08 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

This car is a play toy for the wife and me. Got the automatic for her, but no regrets. Between the V6 and the Sportronic mode I can have my fun. Love the looks, power, handling and that awesome stereo. Plenty of room in the front seats. The back seat is for kids only, but hey it's a convertible. It's not supposed to be practical. A great fun car to cruise the scenic backroads with. The sunset pearlescent paint and the body style really gets attention. This is the most expensive car we have ever bought. It has all the options.

What a Car!
By Paul on 04/13/07 08:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Fifth consecutive Eclipse, by far the best. Hard to believe actually! So fast, and even with the 18" wheels, rides very well in our rough NJ pavement. Cuts corners like a pro, shift throws are short, braking is strong. Fuel mileage is so-so compared to my last GT 5-speed, but it makes up for it in sheer power. Thanks Mitsu for finally installilng a REAL sound system, heated seats, a windscreen, auto climate control, and an automatic boot cover. Those few things totally transform the car and make it feel much more expensive than it actually is. Love this car!

Eclipse Spyder 2007 they got it right
By Dick on 04/04/07 04:43 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

The six speed manual performes smoothly. Torque is impressive in all gears. Convertible top operates like magic. Rear seating is very limited. Makes my daily commute to work a pleasure. The lines of the car are distinctive and will get you second looks. Little torque steering from front wheel drive.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.