2003 Mitsubishi Diamante Consumer Review: My V-RX Rocks

2003 Mitsubishi Diamante - Consumer Review

VR-X Sedan (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

My V-RX Rocks
By Josie on

2003 Mitsubishi Diamante VR-X 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have 137K on mine and all I've had to replace is brakes and tires. (Bridgestone Insignia s-200's are a great replacement for the Goodyears it came with improves ride greatly)Plenty of power and if you use synthetic oil you can get 22mpg in town and better on the hwy. Since switching to synthetic oil it gets 22mpg consistently in town weather I lead foot it or drive like Grandma. This is the perfect blend between sports car and luxury car. Luxury usually sacrifices a bit of style and pep which this has both, and sports cars usually sacrifice smooth ride which this has too.This is the closest thing you can get to a BMW or a Mercedes for 30 grand. Camry and Accord feel cheap by comparison.

The climate control you can set the exact temperate example 72 degrees. also the black and silver interior locks great and wears well.Also mine is Franklin Silver the perfect color not quite gray but not that bright cheesy silver.

Something my husband 2008 Honda Civic SI has that I wish I did radio controls on the steering wheel.