2003 Mitsubishi Diamante VR-X
By R.L.Green on
2003 Mitsubishi Diamante VR-X 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
My 2003 Mitsubishi Diamante VR-X has been outstanding in every category. I immediately put on aftermarket wheels and tires. Along with the optional VR-X package, I have one of the best looking and running cars on the road. The Infinity stereo system is awesome with an amp. There are several ways to improve the engine performance in this car. Just do a little homework. It is really a shame that Mitsubishi discontinued the Diamante. What does that say about them when they discontinue their flagship model in search of something geared toward the younger buyer. I am a proud owner and will keep my Diamante for a very long time. I plan to enter it in some car shows since it will be in a class by itself. It is a 10 out of 10 in my book.
Favorite Features
The VR-X Package, including its sport tuned suspension and exhaust, the Infinity 270 watt 8- speaker sound system, white faced gauges and VR-X 8-way electric leather seats. The overall exterior look with a new set of wheels is just amazing.
Suggested Improvements
The only improvement I would suggest is giving the car a lower front lip spoiler The VR-X package gives the car ground effects on the sides and rear but in my opinion left the front is way to high up. Increase the availability of aftermarket parts.